Best Superbowl Comercial

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
People getting outraged because a commercial featured 'non Americans' or people speaking a different language? I guess people automatically assume multilingual persons can't be Americans?

Our society is truly pathetic and ignorant.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You mean like Beats by Dre "Pros" ?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I didn't buy mine because of a commercial or athlete. They sound good to my non-pro ears. :K

I just don't get how people can buy or say they'll stop buying or boycott a product because of a certain commercial. It's dumb.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
in this instance it was americans who were being racist but if it had been canada the same would've happened, i thought it was a nice commercial, poor coke they just tried to do a nice thing, but really they're just in the money so fuck them either way

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I didn't buy mine because of a commercial or athlete. They sound good to my non-pro ears. :K

I just don't get how people can buy or say they'll stop buying or boycott a product because of a certain commercial. It's dumb.
I was jaykays :p

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
As of this moment. I love no one. Didn't see the halftime show but RHCP is pretty freaking good. Will take it with me to the grave.

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Haven't looked at it myself but supposedly in an interview they admitted to it and said they were just there to have fun. lol

Top Bottom