Best Superbowl Comercial

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
That one was the best.
Besides that, the game really sucked, along with most of the halftime show and other commercials.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't really pay attention, so this should've been put in somewhere.

Also, Anna Kendrick is my woman :luv:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
w0w I'm telling Kate.
VdZOMCo.gif

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I mute all of the commercials. I turned the game off well before halftime and never switched back.

Halftime shows? lol. I'd be surprised if any of the performers actually performed. People question if the Chili Peppers actually had their instruments on or plugged in. Close up's of Flea's bass show no cable being plugged in.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I didn't watch the halftime show and only caught some of the commercials because I was on a phone call. Either way, most of the commercials that I caught I had already seen a few days prior on YouTube or Yahoo.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Bruno rocked the halftime show. Absolutely amazing.

Best halftime show I've ever seen.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I mute all of the commercials. I turned the game off well before halftime and never switched back.

Halftime shows? lol. I'd be surprised if any of the performers actually performed. People question if the Chili Peppers actually had their instruments on or plugged in. Close up's of Flea's bass show no cable being plugged in.

Wireless?

Also, they don't book people who actually want to perform at the superbowl halftime show. It's hard to get the sound good for a live show in a giant football stadium. There are difficulties when musicians want to jump around and dance like that on stage (instead of play). It's not a place for actual players. It's a time to grab and keep the attention of football fans who more likely than not don't really care what kind of music plays as long as "it's got a beat I can dance to."

They never play at superbowl halftimes, and they gotta get a crowd-pleasing band. I doubt even Tower of Power could play there with a good response from everyone. It's top 40's pop radio.... live.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was under the impression an instrument cable still had to be plugged into the output jack and fed to the wireless pack on the strap. I dunno.

I understand the rest of it, i just think it's lame. I'm a metal/rock/blues fan (also starting to get into a tiny bit of jazz) All those generes get up on stage and play the music for the music. 100% live. I just hate all this pop crap now that's auto tuned, lip synced and about everything BUT the music. Then people en masse rave about how awesome the 'performance' was. In fairness i don't know much about how it really works inside the indurtry, but i just find it lame when the show is more important than the music.

Then again, KISS. :picard:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Believe me, man... I been where you feelin'.

The best shows are the ones that make you geek out just from the music. It's crazy to see the difference....

Some 4 dudes on a stage just with their amps and instruments can make music that a team of 200 people arranging a pop show could never do.

I say it is like when your steak sucks, you put A1 and a shit ton of salt on it. When the music sucks........ waddya put on it??

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive

audi one was great....bruno performed well(proud of him cuz he's from my neighborhood)...Red Hots always suck and they sucked even harder than their usual suckiness

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That article is highly ignorant in its premise that it is only Americans who act this way, and in the misleading way in which it presents its initially described demographics through less than thousands of tweets and posts from "Americans." The post is highly flawed.

I find the people quoted to have said something extremely stupid and worthless, however, the original poster is quite oblivious to his/her own pretentiousness.

Public Shaming also appears to not be open to public reply, which discounts both its name and any qualifications as a legitimate source of criticism/studies.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
That article is highly ignorant in its premise that it is only Americans who act this way, and in the misleading way in which it presents its initially described demographics through less than thousands of tweets and posts from "Americans." The post is highly flawed.

I find the people quoted to have said something extremely stupid and worthless, however, the original poster is quite oblivious to his/her own pretentiousness.

Public Shaming also appears to not be open to public reply, which discounts both its name and any qualifications as a legitimate source of criticism/studies.
If you notice the url, it's tumblr. #Makessense

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think the article is a legitimate forum for discussion. It's just another hot-topic leach.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Seriously, people stop buying a product because of a commercial? :picard:

edit: I had a Coke yesterday :K

Top Bottom