What is your career?

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Commercial Airline Pilot. Ever since I was a child, nothing has been more thrilling to me than flying, especially takeoff. Just looking out that window and seeing the earth from 35,000 feet is simply breathtaking and amazing. (This is what I'm talking about! Linky Linky Linky) The only place to see such majestic sights is from the best office in the world. ;) IMO, the only human accomplishment greater than flight is space travel. Becoming an airline pilot is no easy task, mainly because of the amount of money that is needed to complete all levels of flight training. (We are talking about close to $100,000 or more) Most pilots say not to expect any job flying for a main line carrier until you are at least 30, If you are younger, you will end up flying with the regionals (not very good conditions.) One way to bypass the regionals is to join the Military and fly with an airline after them. There is a 10 year minimum commitment for those who want to be pilots. I have thought a lot about joining the Air Force but I have decided not to, at least not for now.

If for some reason becoming a pilot does not work out, then I have a couple fall back career options. One of them would be 3D animation. (Here are some examples of my 3D modelling. #1 #2 #3 #4. 1 and 2 are things I am making for Flight Simulator) and then I also have photography and video production that I could do as well. The most important thing is that all of these are things that I enjoy doing, and I do not get bored by them easily. If you are looking for a career, don't just look for a fat paycheck, otherwise you will probably just end up downright miserable. Make your living off of something you love doing.

Haha that is awesome. 3D animation and Game dev are two of my fall backs lol.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
like that tittle animal i feel the same raising 4 daughters 3 grown 1 11 year old it's a full time job m8

Hell yeah, My kids are: 23, 22,12,10,8,6.
Grandkids are 3 on Thursday, and 18 months

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think to really be famous like justin beiber, you need to have a lot going in your favor to begin with, also be in the right places at the right times, and then you need to be okay with sacrificing your artistic endeavor so that you can pursue being famous and massively popular.

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
in real life i'm a building engineer and husband and father[DOUBLEPOST=1391556647][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah i had 3 girls with my first wife and a daughter with my 2nd wife just like starting over isabelle will be 12 in march i have 8 grand kids

Top Bottom