What is everyone's favorite cheese.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
images
[DOUBLEPOST=1391447077][/DOUBLEPOST]hi cheesemakers
lol
I notice that there is not much difference with all the cheese you mention.
I lived my entire childhood in France and good cheese there are many. I prefer is the ST.NECTAIRE (young) cheese and talking without speaking of wine is equal to play COD4 without ammunition cheese blends with wine take for example a Roquefort well without wine is imangeable but with a good red wine (cote du rhone for example) it becomes a dish delicious.[DOUBLEPOST=1391447240][/DOUBLEPOST]not afraid i dont drink lol

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
images
[DOUBLEPOST=1391447077][/DOUBLEPOST]hi cheesemakers
lol
I notice that there is not much difference with all the cheese you mention.
I lived my entire childhood in France and good cheese there are many. I prefer is the ST.NECTAIRE (young) cheese and talking without speaking of wine is equal to play COD4 without ammunition cheese blends with wine take for example a Roquefort well without wine is imangeable but with a good red wine (cote du rhone for example) it becomes a dish delicious.[DOUBLEPOST=1391447240][/DOUBLEPOST]not afraid i dont drink lol
cheese + wine = orgasm

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yall fancy with all your European cheese.
Nothing like good ol American Cheese.
pulido_amchs_cc_sq-b6d26a6914a926d515918ff931b4e8baf6fb774b-s6-c30.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Cheese from my homeland, El Salvador
queso.jpg

The green stuff is loroco. Combined both and made into a pupusa is magically delicious. Dang, I want some pupusas now..

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i like very few cheeses and not on much lol - i hate most cheese
favorite and only cheese i really like is cheddar and pepperjack - lol sorry guys
mozarella is also fine but mostly for pizza XD

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I have to say i like how serious everyone is about one of the greatest inventions of all time. Keep it up guys.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
i like very few cheeses and not on much lol - i hate most cheese
favorite and only cheese i really like is cheddar and pepperjack - lol sorry guys
mozarella is also fine but mostly for pizza XD
hi arcani
about the mozarella there I advise you unlock feature mozzarella Buffalone she has a taste or you just feel the grass that the cow eat
try one day and makes me the answer
cheddar I eat when my mother made us Mexican food I like but this cheese to cook[DOUBLEPOST=1391549143][/DOUBLEPOST]
@jasmine Hold the worms Lol!

Id rather have grand bourdeaux tho
hello sir roger
I talk about cheese and wine with my father he told me something that I find very boring "we drink the wine or eat the cows on grass for their milk" bordeaux wine burgundy cheese "

Last edited:
Top Bottom