What is everyone's favorite cheese.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
There are so many different types from all over the globe. They have different tastes, smells, textures and shapes. Many people have different views on cheese. Post your thoughts. PS. My favorite is Edam or cheddar.
edam-cheese.jpg

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Im in love with buffalo Mozzarella and Halloumi.
Halloumi is a Cypriot goat/sheep cheese they fry or grill.
Grilled_Halloumi_.jpg

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Halloumi is great :)
And so is buffalo mozarella. Love it with tomatoes, balsamico vinegar and basil!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Stupid, but I like the melted cheese on a pizza or pouting. They're different type of cheeses, but both are just irresistible, tasty, grease slobs of death.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
How the fuck do you narrow it down to "one" cheese!?!?!? There's too many and they're almost all as irresistible as the next!! I :luv: cheese!!

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
they sell a cheddar cheese here thats flavored kinda like frank's red hot, ive never tried it because thats fucked up but i like sage derby cheese, theres also this irish cheese made with beer thats good

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Gouda, Edam, and fresh white Mozzarella. Those yellow blocks you buy at the super market are not mozzarella!
Cheddar is pretty good, never been much of a fan of Swiss cheese or goat/sheeps cheese. I have had Camembert before but it smelled like dirty socks and tasted like that canned cheese spread you put on crackers. Blue cheese is good in small quantities, but too much and everything starts tasting like a refrigerator.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Stilton or Mature Cheddar

(But grilled Haloumi is yummy too!)

Baked whole camembert as a starter with some lovely crusty bread - omnomnomnom!!!

Top Bottom