|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
@Thisthread
tumblr_m6coadfYL51qeg3czo1_500.gif

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Read the replies before my post.
I believe he was referring to the original post spelling out the fast fire script.

This thread was meant to be informative. It was meant to answer the questions many users and members have had regarding the weird things they see in-game. It is to inform all users of what is happening on our server, as it is a public server and one that attracts many a new player, as well as players of all other kinds.

Many players in this clan use these binds. Many are not aware of them, and many of these who were unaware or not outspoken before have expressed different opinions on the matter. It is obviously a subject that warranted being put on the forums in an appropriate and specifically designated space.

When expressing opinions, it is easy to start labeling people and falling victim to the gestalt judgements our minds so tend towards. However, it would be best to keep posts related directly to how the binds work and how they function in the servers, and keep the best interests of everyone in mind. This includes how we make people feel and how we make ourselves look.

So let's keep it civil and directly on topic. Post as detailed information as possible. Keep the name -calling to a minimum. And FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Remember we're all friends and we all do stupid shit.

I have been there... done that.... and regret it.

TheDude

Top Bottom