Griefing

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Any items that are missing can be replaced. Wally, Kreubs and myself can toggle into creative and replace them. It really sucks that parts of Sarg's awesome house got destroyed.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
i saw rocket hero boy and whitecarbon amd Ulrich at the same time online today when I popped it (there were 4 ppl one woooh!)

D you made a big ass house, lots of room and put your chests outside?!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I put my chests outside before i made the house. Also, since the server was whitelisted and i knew everyone who played on it, i didn't think it would be much of an issue.

I have since hidden a couple of chests inside my house and put my valuables in there. I need to teach myself how to make walls that open and close with sticky pistons etc.

Of course, if the guy has a whitelist hack, he probably has x-ray and others as well, so hiding chests may not work.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I think you can only run 1 hack/mod at the time since you can only select one version. But I know you trusted us by putting you chests out there, but now your stuff gets wet when it's raining.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Putting your valuables in your inventory before you log off will keep them safe from greifers.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Lol if wally didn't want to go into detail it would be stupid if I did so I removed my text.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Pfff, an IP ban won't even keep him out.
Time for a server overhaul.[DOUBLEPOST=1389962044,1389953457][/DOUBLEPOST]
After some server tweaks, anyone who now manages to get through the whitelist now should be automatically placed into a default group with all permissions stripped, no block interaction whatsoever. They will be able to walk around, but that's about it.

The claims mod has also been re-added. Get your golden shovels handy! :K
Please report any other non-whitelisted players. (let's hope no one has to)

Last edited:
Top Bottom