Griefing

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've had 3 stacks (all) of my diamonds taken from my chest. Someone is griefing. Is there a way to check who's been on the server in the last two days? (today and yesterday) I know they were there the last time i was on, but they were gone today. Nothing else appears to be missing.

Others may want to take note of this and hide their valuables.

Lil says players called Marcello and Rocket man were on, but she might have gotten confused and just seen the names pop up in attempts to join.

Ulrich brothers is who i would suspect the most if it wasn't some random player who got in. I've never trusted him.

It seems Kreubs was griefed badly as well. Everyone should check their stuff and list what's missing.

Lil says at around 2pm EST four people came on. Probably a good place to start.

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
thought Ulrich brothers was a cool guy when i played MC for a week a few months back. He helped me build my sand castle but saw him grief the shit out of Mike K. to help me build it ahah
It was funny because he said something like "it's not stealing, we're just borrowing it so its okay."

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
:yuno: tell me dis?

Whether he did it now or not, he would have been banned months ago.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh I told Mike back then and I thought he told the admins about it. Think he made a forum post about it to watch out for him.
But don't ban him on my account. I feel bad now cuz he did try to help me build my castle. Plus I didn't know griefing wasn't allowed because I just started playing MC then.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm starting to think it might have been random people after seeing the amount of griefing and destruction of parts of Sargs house. The logs should nail it down.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm starting to think it might have been random people after seeing the amount of griefing and destruction of parts of Sargs house. The logs should nail it down.
:yes:
What timezone is lil in? So I know 1:50 vs server time.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Eastern.

Kreubs now has access to the MC logs.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The griefer is "rocket hero boy" and he gave a bunch of diamonds and apparently my lvl 30 bow and 120 diamond armor to @Whitecarbon. He just went dealing stuff to people. o_O

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok, thanks for nailing it down. That's one of the names lil gave me, i just wrote it down wrong in the thread.

Once i saw that Kreubs and Sarg had been also griefed, and lil telling me that she saw someone giving away diamonds, i started to think it was just some random idiot doing it to piss people off. I still don't trust Ulrich , but i doubted he would grief on that level.

Amazing that these people take the time to break through a whitelist on a random server and grief people they don't know. Wish i had hacker skills so i could rape their PCs.

This isn't the first time someone has breached the whitelist.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
A quick google search showed that there is indeed a whitelist bypass hack for 1.7.x. :\
Here's to hoping the same exploit is/was patched somehow in bukkit.
The dude was from Latvia, all I could do was IP ban him, but chances are he will have a new IP in the morning and, if he knows anything about networks, he'll know that and be back.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Someone must be wise as hell to grief two admins m([DOUBLEPOST=1389872530][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kreubs @Gage I might have quit playing and told Ulrich to feel free to take what he wanted. Really don't remember.[DOUBLEPOST=1389872728][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Kreubs, why'd that guy deal stuff if he had everything? XD I mean what can be as good as a lvl30 bow and 120 diamond armor topped with another bunch of diamonds?

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Whitelist bypass hack... Really...
What kind of person would go on a whitelisted server and grief shit?
The kind of person who killed Bambi's mother, that's who.
It's really sad how easy it is to just break into a whitelisted server, apparently. What a douche...

Top Bottom