I've come to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i vote unban, our main goal here is to provide a friendly and inviting place to play...i have played on many servers only once because of the people on it and the experience i had. I'm still here after 3 years because of the people.

Hope it goes well and you enjoy our home :)

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Does that mean she isn't going through a vote then?

Can a staff member clarify for me then if this means that she did NOT use an aimbot and rcon blocker?

Because if there is doubt that she did and there is a demo that exists that proves she did- I would be a no. At the very least, she needs to through the same process as everyone else.

If it was just for smack talking, then okay. I guess that just surprises me because we aren't the type of group that bans for smack talking. So this thread makes me fairly :unsure: and confused.

I also think we need to keep the talking about *the other group* and Gal to a limit. I am sorry for any negative experiences y'all have had and hope you have a positive one here but this entire thread is full of potential drama that we don't need here.

Thank you for the apology and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I spoke with Chet about the demo and he no longer has the video.

With WaLLy who made the ban willing to give another chance and lack of video proof- I am OK for giving a fresh start.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm OK with actually seeing an appeal made and a vote being had. This thread shouldn't even be open.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
5fAhC.png

I'm confused at the multiple name changes in the short amount of time. You happened to mention there was a name changer.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Krew Member vote is here.

The poll is automatically closed in 3 days, so check back then.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The ban appeal has been denied. No reason given as it's simply a yes/no poll.

If you have any question, PM Damage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom