I've come to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyBunny

Private First Class
1) FluffyBunny

2. Sun, Feb 10, 2013 (05:13 PM), |K3|Wally.

3. Rcon Blocking and Aimbotting.

4. I dont hack and never have

5. 1ad435d9af9ee1f5a46cb9ebc69d302c

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
it seems your ban was made by Wally(or b3) for rcon blocker...if this is the last 8 of your guid c69d302c

He's a pretty nice guy if you send gummy worms

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban was made by me for RCON blocking & aimbotting. There are some posts about it. Heck even chet made a video of it.

Not sure if the ban will be lifted to be honest. Then again, the decision isn't made by me. Please read this thread to make a proper appeal. Feel free to edit this thread. Here's your GUID: 1ad435d9af9ee1f5a46cb9ebc69d302c

State your case and we'll create a poll for our Krew Members to vote on. If it passes, you'll be unbanned. But if it doesn't, then there's nothing else I can do.

Staff reference: @19780

edit:
Good on you for apologizing. It's a good start.

FluffyBunny

Private First Class
You guys had a name changer but i got banned i assumed it was because i was talking crap.

and if you still have that video i would love to see it i have never once used a hack i was a 12 year old girl at the time i just talked a lot of shit....i don't even know where to get a hack. For a IMAC. nor do i need one I'm skilled in how i play.. if u let me on you'll see. then if u still think I'm hacking then ill leave with no questions asked. I'm just asking for a chance.

and again i was a 12 year old now a 14 year old girl and i don't want to be given the run around if u have no intentions of unbanning me then please tell me right now so i don't waste my time...
Thank you
From the one and the only FluffyBunny
i just thought that it was time to reconcile what had happen because of idiots from gals server

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The IP of the FluffyBunny forum account matches the IP of a player currently on A1 under the name of 'free fluffy.' It seems you have a guid that isn't banned.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The IP of the FluffyBunny forum account matches the IP of a player currently on A1 under the name of 'free fluffy.' It seems you have a guid that isn't banned.

It could possibly be a home network with multiple guid's . I had 3 under my ip for a while.

FluffyBunny

Private First Class
Free-Fluffy (My dad) yes my dad plays. Hes not a hacker obviously because he was never accused nor banned so why would i have hacks?

From the one and the only FluffyBunny

- - - Updated - - -

Also known as TheLastBoyScout (:)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Hes not a hacker obviously because he was never accused nor banned so why would i have hacks?

Lack of accusation does not prove innocence. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but that's apples to oranges right there.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I was banned by GUDI not IP

I know, but saying that because your dad doesn't hack, it means that you don't either is like saying because cows go to pasture, they don't ever poop in the barn.

The following cannot be determined solely by the premise.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Here's a draft for you, FluffyBunny. Copy it, correct the mistakes if I made any and paste into the OP.

1. Post the name you were banned under along with any other aliases you have used: Banned under FluffyBunny, aka TheLastBoyScout

2. State the date and time of your ban and any admins who have been on at the time: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 (05:13 PM), |K3|Wally.

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned: Rcon Blocking and Aimbotting.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc.: i was manipulated by a female from another server [lol]

5. Post your GUID if you can. 1ad435d9af9ee1f5a46cb9ebc69d302c

Otherwise, I belive, the appeal is unlikely to be put up for a vote = you will not be unbanned because that's the procedure

- - - Updated - - -

@mods:

Echelon links:

The banned account: http://echelon.krewgaming.com/clientdetails.php?id=19780 - 5 connections, no chat logs

The second account (not banned): http://echelon.krewgaming.com/clientdetails.php?id=9831 - over 100 conections

Last edited:

TheLastBoyScout

Private First Class
i believe i may be able to help..maybe a teamspeak chat would help remedy this situation ..
this way you will know that we are 2 different people..

and i would like to thank mike for taking the time to write it in simple form that she will understand your process..

she sometimes thinks she can do it the easy way...lol

i know she regrets what she did ... but i can assure you that she in no way uses any hacks of any form

i told her it was stupid to go on your server and run at the mouth.

this in fact is a great lesson for her .. not to carry on other peoples grudges...

i would like to add the fact she was manipulated by her. in fact we both were

but i knew not to do something stupid

she will be a good addition to your server if given the chance

...she just loves this game and wants to play with people who are good company

this is the only game she plays on her imac

i just started playing here recently and i haven't had a single bad time here...

(G) made me really hate this game ..and now after a few months not playing ... i came to your server and am enjoying my self again

and would like to share the good times i'm having here with my daughter.... what can i say we are a great team

thx for taking the time to read this.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll give the benefit of doubt. Anyone else willing to give a 2nd chance?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Worst case she stuffs up we reban. Best case we get 2 regular players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom