NFL Talk

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Yah but Seattle is going to be tough to beat in Seattle... SF barely won in week 14 and that was in SF.. Hopefully we can pull it off.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't want another SF SB! :tf:

Anyone else sad that it's all over in what, 3 weeks?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
78a64dbc47ddefcdc60d234356fd625b.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nope!

Gonna be rooting for the Broncos in 2 weeks! Peyton deserves another SB championship!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, Sherman is pretty classless.

Hopefully the weather for the SB will be decent. If it's windy, snowy , cold etc. Seattle will probably take the title. It will be difficult enough for Denver as it is.

As much as i can't stand Seattle they played a great 2nd half and beat the Niners up. The officiating was some of the worst I've ever seen.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
That was some BS officiating that game... wow lol.
Hoping Manning and the Broncos will beat the sht outta Seattle.
Am I the only one that thought SF had enough time at the end to try to get the ball closer to the TD zone instead of hail maryin' it from like 30 yards? ( or maybe it was 40 or 20 I can't even remember lol) I mean, they had ~20 sec left and 3 timeouts........

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, they had plenty of time. Kaep just did what he's done all year. He lock's into his primary read , fails to go through his progressions and either forces the ball into coverage , scrambles or takes a sack. He did that on the Boldin INT as well.

If you watch Manning, Brady etc. they almost always take the checkdown to the back or crosser if it's open instead of holding the ball and hoping a deeper route flashes open. Kaep does this at times, but usually the ball comes out late. Many of the plays that Kaep scrambled on or threw on the run were unnecessary as he had open checkdowns.

That's his biggest weakness right now, and one that every young QB goes through. If he learns to go through his progressions, move around inside the pocket instead of breaking out of it and anticipates routes before they flash, he will be an excellent qb. There is no question of the talent with him, it's all the mental side of the game.

One of the best quotes I've ever heard came in regards to Tom Brady. You can take away all the talent around him but you can't take away his brain, and that's how he beats you. Same with Manning. Yes, they are incredibly talented, but they study the game in ways most Qb's don't, and that's what takes them to the next level.

Both teams also have incredibly good game planning and coaching, something SF is lacking. Our play calling and scheming is awful. Need to get rid of Roman.

Top Bottom