NFL Talk

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Is there any other team that's injury plagued? The Packers backup QB got injured in the first play. Poor Packers. It'll take a miracle for them to do something magical this postseason, if they even reach it :cry:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
49ers. Lost Crabtree. Lost Davis early in the year for a game and he was gimpy in others. He went out again today with a possible concussion. Lost Culliver for the year. Lost Ian Williams for the year. Dorsey was out a couple games. Lost Aldon smith to his off the field :bs:. Manningham is just now coming back today, but still not 100%. Lost Another TE on the first series of the game today and Scuta as well.

All in all that's three , maybe four pro-bowlers that have been out for part or all of the year. Add to that Kap playing like total :poop:........ :smh: 49ers O is playing like crap again today. NFC it's the Saints and Seahawks. The rest are just muddled together. Maybe Kap and SF will progress on Offense but i just don't see it happening. I think Seattle goes to the SB.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yikes!!

I agree that Saints/Seahawks are SB bound for the NFC. My picks thus far from the AFC, Denver/Patriots. For some reason, the Chiefs I feel are good but I dunno man. Manning and Brady are real good!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
KC has beaten literally nobody. The best team they've beaten was Dallas, and that was by one point. KC hasn't been tested at all. They are like the Ohio st. of the NFL. We'll see in the next three weeks how real KC is in the two Denver games. KC's D should play well vs Denver, but i don't see them getting all those breaks and huge turnovers to win them games vs the Broncos like they've gotten all year. KC's O runs the ball well, but the passing game isn't very good.

49ers are going to get crushed by the Saints next week. They were pathetic today on offense. Benched Kap before today's game and will keep him there. Foles is my new QB. Luckily i was able to snatch him in 3/4 leagues.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Cowboys game today was downright painful to watch.

I have a feeling Rob Ryan might still be smiling.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, that game was pretty bad. I turned the game off @ halftime and watched Boardwalk Empire and Homeland.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Don't even get me started on the Falcons.

Sure, we have had injuries to pretty much all of the play makers, but Matt Ryan is having a horrible year. I won't blame him though....our O-line, entire defense, running game, and coordinators SUCK.

We should of forced Tony G to go back to the Chiefs for his last year.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Bump
PLEASE tell me ya'll excited for SF -Seattle next week.... Holy mother fk dude I'm so excited go niners!!!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
What if I told you I lived 30 minutes away from SF and because you love me you should also love SF???

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Newton played poorly. The Panthers didn't handle the playoff atmosphere very well. The 49ers handled it very well, as they did last week with the game on the line.

I think we're going to beat Seattle this time around. Our Offense is so much better at WR/TE and we showed today we can move the ball consistently against a top tier D. We do need better play calling and game planning, but we've needed that all year. Carolina's D is every bit as good as Seattle's, if not better.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Didn't see the game but I expected SF to win the game. Seattle will not be an easy task for SF.

My pick, Seattle takes it by a field goal. I'm no expert though. :K

Paratrooper

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Imma go with the Broncos, the final will be against seattle i dont think the 49ers can beat them this year, Broncos 28-21 Seattle :D

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't have a pick, but I want Peyton to win. He's the best strictly passer in the NFL. No one even comes close to Peyton's knowledge and precision.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I definitely want Payton to win this year. He was a BEAST in my fantasy football league!

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
I do agree with D that the niners offense is very good, and I think that it's going to be a close game. I'm hoping that the Seahawks come out on top though :D

Top Bottom