----->Vernonro<----- Into

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I just know that a lot of girls use complicated gamer tags or tags with the final letters of the alphabet (x,y,z,etc) or names like this.....xXxsTaNgOxXx with annoys the heck outta me, it may not be true for everyone but this theory has proven true for me most of the time, and hey, steam is better than Games for Windows Live

V

Vernonro

Lol i did that because i couldnt get creative with teh colors and the lenght of the name.

In the orignal Cod's, my first name was [name]^1The Vernonro Serial Killer[/name] Obviously that would never fit in Cod4. another cool thing about names is that if your name was red and someone killed you,or you said something, it would be red, and not watever color team you were on. another thing was multi colors, or having one color on the tab button and another when you say something. to do that, your name was as such:^^17(name)
the one would mean red in tabs and the 7 would be puple everwhere else. example, pretend one is black and 2 is green and this was my name
^^12{BW}2P1.Maj^^21Vernonro

Cant do any of that in cod4 so the most i could get away with was !|:.

V

Voodoo

Wow
Has it really been three years?

ZOMBIE THREAD

I liked vernonro better, but I was uncomfortable with using parts of my real name

Also, you guys have a ts3 server? Can't find address, either I'm blind, stupid - or both. PM maybe?

I would have Zombie'd my old Voodoo thread, but somebody locked it *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the guy who's name is hard to spell Vernonro So I'll just paste it....;)
On Steam you can buy and play games and they have a community etc.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
lol so far just me and u dude

I remember Voodoo :B

110551839-4.jpg

V

Voodoo

ZOMBIE'D

rawr?

Now if only somebody would give a broke college kid a copy of cod4[DOUBLEPOST=1394479601][/DOUBLEPOST]Jesus Christ I just read the OP. Yeah, I might have been strange as a 14 year old.
Just....wow

New forums are sexy <3 +1

Top Bottom