----->Vernonro<----- Into

V

Vernonro

Name:Robert
CoD4 Username: !|Vernonro:.
Steam:i feel noobish-what does stream mean?
X-Fire:Vernonro
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:4years(give or take a few months)
Time you usually play:1 -4 hours
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Sargrass
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
I have been in a strictly Coduo clan, {BW}, wich epically crashed into the ground after me and a few other key players left
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I play runescape, i have two cats my, schedule isnt very dependable, im not to good with large forums, and i cannot willnot shallnot get along with hackers.(DIE MOTHER****ERS!).oh and im not to fond of martydom.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
WTF!! :p

Man...u taked ur time to come here! Welcome on forum Vernonro! :D

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yea welcome to the site lol. Glad i see ive properly got u started on ur way.

V

Vernonro

Well thanks guy and sorry Sargrass, i wasnt sure if i was good enough to join- un til i met some of these newer members (no names.) holy geeze they suck so i figured what the hay if they can, i can

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums.
stick around and you'll be in the clan in no time

LOL very nice. Vernonro.
but just wait, some of us are beast.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Lol ur a pretty good jokester vernonro haha i enjoy pwning u on s1 quite fun actually. :p

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum Vernonro!!! I've seen you arround!!
Keep up the positive attitudes!!! :p

I hope to get to know you better! ;D ;D ;D

V

Vernonro

wow, why is the name Vernonro like super enlarged and white with red outline? just wondering

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
That's a new feature. Anytime someone types in a users full name with proper caps and everything, that user will see his name all glowing and that sort of thing.

Like Caveadsum you see it normally but I see it like you see your name.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
wow, why is the name Vernonro like super enlarged and white with red outline? just wondering

I'll add to what Caveadsum said. Basically is, if you're scrolling through a thread, you'll notice a nice contrast from the background and will make you look. Kinda like, hey look here Vernonro, we're talking about you! get it? ;)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
You don't know what steam is?????? Geez go play some Counter-Strike nah I kid, welcome to ze fourms, I thought you were a girl for some reason

Top Bottom