itunes warning

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
True that some people need it but it just seems a bit over the top in my eyes seeing how you can buy a MBP for 300 bucks more.
Apple released new iMac's today, which allow up to 1TB of FLASH storage. That's just crazy and makes me think the 128GB i find too much now might be the standard for iPhones in 3-4 years.

For your crashing problem Mike, when you bought your iPad doesn't matter. It's not a hardware problem. Base releases of iOS software are known to be buggy and slow.
I've had 100s of ppl today whining about how slow their phones/pads were.
If you can't live with it try a restore(make a backup first), else wait for 7.01, which will come ASAP(<2 weeks).

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
1236545_10151602956753639_1432018110_n.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think Mike's family are millionaires.

So buy me GTA V. $60 ain't shit compared to a $700 iPad. It's a bargain! XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Some people have A LOT of stuff. Apps are starting to get bigger. I know a few Nav apps are well over 1GB each.

I opted to jump from the 16GB to 64GB so that I could start carrying ALAC music to have it everywhere with me. 128GB might sound absurd to some, but some people do need it. Not everyone's needs are the same.

Is ALAC the Apple equivalent to FLAC? Those take up tons of room. I just stick with standard 320 mp3's on my tablet. A few albums are FLAC, but not many. Even my smallish music library has eaten up 16gb in a heartbeat. And there is nothing else on the SD card. I might have to upgrade to a 32gb.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yep, ALAC is Apple's version of FLAC.

Even so, 30MB/song (rough estimate), I'd be able to squeeze around 2k songs and it'll be under 60GB used. Not saying I'll be able to clean up, convert all those 2k songs in one go, but eventually I will.

My FLAC collection is around 242GB - 564 albums. XD Still have to go through tons of songs I don't want in each album.

Top Bottom