itunes warning

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
warning! do not update to itunes 11 ....it's totally broken and sux...nothing works right...can't even download purchased music or play from the cloud with connection ...going to go through a long process to try and get back to 10.7...

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Dont know what version of Itunes im on but its at least a couple of years old ....... I like it..... it works .......Aint inclined to update It!
Specially with what im reading above !!:angry:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've been running iTunes 11 for a while now. It did tell me to update to 11.1 yesterday and that was running fine yesterday on Windows. Updated the iPad to iOS 7 just fine. I don't purchase music from iTunes so I'm not sure if that's broken or not.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Installed iOS 7 this morning before I went to skewl. I don't use iTunes though. Since I don't pay for music :)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I've noticed a few bugs in iOS7 but I like it so far.
And I barely use iTunes and never purchase music from iTunes either :)

But thanks for info :):thanks:

- - - Updated - - -

btw, DON'T do ANYTHING with your wallpaper if u have iOS7.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I think the majority of the issues is with cloud syncing...people have lost GB's of files and tons of other issues..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Anyone know how it runs on the iPad?

Smoooooth! I'm digging iOS7. I may just ditch the jailbreak and upgrade my 4s. I really like the iTunes Radio as well. I might replace Pandora for it. :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I think the majority of the issues is with cloud syncing...people have lost GB's of files and tons of other issues..

They don't guarantee you'll keep everything when you update. Which is why you're supposed to backup everything. I think it even told me to backup my stuff before I updated. Didn't backup anything, didn't lose anything. :)

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
IMG_2664.PNG

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
My iPad keeps crashing at least twice a day. And I have the newest one, 128 GB m(

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
My iPad keeps crashing at least twice a day. And I have the newest one, 128 GB m(

The 128gb is a waste imo. 32 gb is the most I'd personally ever go with. But I guess if you have money to throw around...

As for it crashing, when did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Some people have A LOT of stuff. Apps are starting to get bigger. I know a few Nav apps are well over 1GB each.

I opted to jump from the 16GB to 64GB so that I could start carrying ALAC music to have it everywhere with me. 128GB might sound absurd to some, but some people do need it. Not everyone's needs are the same.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
The 128gb is a waste imo. 32 gb is the most I'd personally ever go with. But I guess if you have money to throw around...

As for it crashing, when did you buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I bought it in May and it was fine till I updated.

32 GB is nothing. I already have 52 used (Photos, Newsstand Magazines, Music, Games, Dropbox and browsers cache, and other apps). I even have 600 MB of messages, lol.
And I had like 90 when I downloaded a number of HD movies to watch on the plane to NY and back because the flight takes about 10 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, who posted this thread in 4-1-1? It's not info on staff, members and servers XD

Would somebody move it to the tech zone? :)

http://krewgaming.com/forumdisplay.php/35-The-Tech-Zone

Last edited:
Top Bottom