Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
2btpDjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm going to edit your post Fishy so the pic shows up here on the forum. Hope you don't mind.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
My new 315bhp shed

its not bad to look at but its to fat to drive nicely and like to spin up the inside wheel when cornering hard (which leads to worn out tyres or out of shape tyres due to heat). the only thing it has which compares to my 106 turbo is that it pops, bags and dose the whole flameage thing when coming down the box

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey y0 um i hate to be the one to point this out but um y0 steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side brah.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I like how you blurred out the plate on your car but not the one in front of it :K

Nice car Thuggy.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nice car, Pug! I'm not familiar with that make/model. What is it so I can look up more of it. The car is red, right? The last picture somewhat looks like it's orange. I like either color anyway. Looks good on it!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Here's my new ride I got about a month ago, done quite a bit to it so far as well. Changed spark plugs, coil packs, new front brakes and new air and fuel filters. I plan on getting true dual exhaust in the near future as well as new tires for the passenger side to match the driver side, so far loving it! ;)

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey y0 um i hate to be the one to point this out but um y0 steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side brah.

you mean its on the right side of the car lol

I like how you blurred out the plate on your car but not the one in front of it :K

Nice car Thuggy.

yer thats because its not mine so i dont care and i got bored lol

Nice car, Pug! I'm not familiar with that make/model. What is it so I can look up more of it. The car is red, right? The last picture somewhat looks like it's orange. I like either color anyway. Looks good on it!

its a 2005 Vauxhall Astra (ashtray) VXR. its had a remap, a £1200 remus exhaust and a few other bits. in normal mode the car still runs its stock 240bhp and then with sport mode on runs the full 315bhp

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nice truck Blu. The white color really fits it.

Here's my new ride I got about a month ago, done quite a bit to it so far as well. Changed spark plugs, coil packs, new front brakes and new air and fuel filters.

That took you a month? :troll: I could have done that for ya in a day. For free.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
ewww its a ford

Whatever you think, I like it and sticking with it, I'm gonna guess your a Chevy sucker but that's fine, I don't care what you drive lol.

Nice truck Blu. The white color really fits it.

That took you a month? :troll: I could have done that for ya in a day. For free.

It took me two days to do the work, the month is how long I've had it, you try to change that stuff on one of them trucks and see how long it takes you to do it lol.
And what is for free? I did the work myself so I don't know how much more free you can get than that...

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Thanks guys!

Yeah Wally, not really a lot I guess. I plan on tinting the door windows (they're not at the moment), and plan on putting dual exhaust on it (true duals) with probably 18" glasspacks, you can't beat the old sound of glasspacks on a pickup! ;)

But for engine mods and all that, probably not. It's got enough power for what I'll use it for and keeping it stock is good enough for me lol, after changing those plugs and coil packs, that took me long enough just doing that!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thanks guys!

Yeah Wally, not really a lot I guess. I plan on tinting the door windows (they're not at the moment), and plan on putting dual exhaust on it (true duals) with probably 18" glasspacks, you can't beat the old sound of glasspacks on a pickup! ;)

But for engine mods and all that, probably not. It's got enough power for what I'll use it for and keeping it stock is good enough for me lol, after changing those plugs and coil packs, that took me long enough just doing that!

how much power is enough?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Tint is a definite must. Is it legal in TX? In hippy CA, you could only do like 50% tint which in reality is pretty much nothing. Might as well not put anything on 'em. In AZ, you can go as dark as you want! Good, because damn sun burns just about everything inside of it.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
how much power is enough?

I'm not in to really doing everything you can to get all the power you want, it's got 260HP stock and its low geared, great for a pickup so that's what I mean't...

Tint is a definite must. Is it legal in TX? In hippy CA, you could only do like 50% tint which in reality is pretty much nothing. Might as well not put anything on 'em. In AZ, you can go as dark as you want! Good, because damn sun burns just about everything inside of it.

Well what I ordered is the 50%, legally it's I "think" 25-35% but the rest of my windows are as light or lighter than 35%, and I've heard of people around here getting pulled over just for dark tint so I didn't want to take the chance on it. Also, I'm pretty sure what's on my Honda is 50% as well and it's certainly better than nothing at all, doesn't seem like 50% would be much but it's more than you realize, thanks guys ;)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
If you tint any of the front windows here you'll end up in the Police's register of Pedophiles for sure. It's illegal anyway.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

That car is called a Vauxhall Astra. It's a brand owned by GM. His car in particular is the european model of the Pontiac Vibe, or Saturn Astra here in the US. The US versions look almost the same, just different badges.

Top Bottom