Note 3

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I am tempted by the note 3, but then I want to see what apple puts out as well. I need a tablet & keyboard for typing lectures/library work along with a phone OR just get the note if it will do it all. What do you peeps think about the note 3 in terms of comparison with say an iphone 5s/galaxy tab 2 or nexus 7 combo...? (obviously a lot of speculation involved for the note 3, but it will be the most powerful phone for the next year).

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I wouldn't be of much help there. I don't use smartphones and have only owned one tablet, the galaxy tab 2, which i like quite a bit.

I have to admit the Android 4.2.2 update is a very nice upgrade over the 4.1. Lots of nice little features on it now and the drop down menu is MUCH better.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I have to admit the Android 4.2.2 update is a very nice upgrade over the 4.1. Lots of nice little features on it now and the drop down menu is MUCH better.

Latest and greatest is always nicer :p

The Note 3 does seem a bit nicer. I kinda like the leather back it has. :thinking:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not always. If my Tablet had android 4.3, a lot of my oft used apps wouldn't work. Such as HBOGO.

Windows 8 is the latest and i'd HATE to have that.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Android, ppfffftttt :p

Windows 8 works just fine. Haven't ran into issues thus far.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's because you're :ghey: just like w8. Compatibility is key!

Actually, I've never even used it :K. But I'm not wanting to relearn a bunch of things.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Home screen widgets kick ass! I can now access my music player from the lock screen. The stock music player also seems to sound better and it actually takes me back to where i left off instead of to the beginning of all my albums when i accidentally hit the wrong album when scrolling.

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
well i just decides to dig around the website and found this post anyway. I am planning on getting a Nexus 5 which is the phone from Google with beautiful specs. It starts off at $350 for 16 gigs and $399 for 32 gigs but the best part is that its unlocked. https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_white_32gb and it looks like a storm trooper :D and since its made by Google your going to get the latest and greatest version of software the minute it comes out.

Top Bottom