In case...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
rival, if you don't want to be a part of us then you would have left and not even posted this thread. You would also have logged out of your account and not logged back in.

Just sayin'

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Rival,

I just want you to know that no matter how you're feeling right now or what's happened- there will always be people here at the krew that care about you. People that want to know how you're doing, and people that will always be open to hearing from you. I understand you need time but I hope you keep that in mind while you take it. Take care of yourself and I truly wish you the best.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I'll miss you bud.. Always were a nice guy.. Just sad that it had to come to this

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I'm sad seeing you go Rival.
On the other hand you always had tons of fishy kills and I trust our supers and admins judgement.
All that effort and work you put in the Krew is much appreciated and you were always a great member and a fun person to play with.

See you around :wave:

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
Imma miss you buddy! You've done alot of work to help populate the servers, and we all appreciate it. If you ever need anything, or wanna talk, let me know

Top Bottom