In case...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
...you are wondering why my color changed on the forums.

I have been demoted and banned for wallhacking & aim-assist.

It's been a good time, these almost 3 years in the Krew and I love u all.

I would like everyone to know how hard the Supers+ are working and how good they are at what they do. Keep banning innocent players!

I have removed ALL Krewmembers from my Steam, Xfire and Facebook and will not be accepting any invites any time soon.

a1692890836_10.jpg

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
...you are wondering why my color changed on the forums.

I have been demoted and banned for wallhacking & aim-assist.

It's been a good time, these almost 3 years in the Krew and I love u all.

I would like everyone to know how hard the Supers+ are working and how good they are at what they do. Keep banning innocent players!

I have removed ALL Krewmembers from my Steam, Xfire and Facebook and will not be accepting any invites any time soon.

a1692890836_10.jpg

You? wallhacking? LMAO

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Oh man...Later Lucas. I'll miss you budd. Maybe we can still chat it up over TS3 if you're up for it. Hit me up on Steam if you wanna at some point.

Talk to you later man. Love & Peace!

tumblr_mhboeyOyWh1rr56cmo1_500.gif

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Now that I think about it. I don't wanna be part of a clan where the people who have the most power know absolutely nothing about the game they ban people for hacking at.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Rival this wasn't easy for any of us..and it wasn't on a whim either..evidence was presented and it was picked apart extensively as none of us wanted it to be true..You were also shown the evidence and given a chance to explain or come clean,fair treatment imo..You are definitely an awesome player no doubting that,but some of the things we saw were just to inexplicable..I wish it was..Either way it was a very difficult thing to do and I wish you could prove us wrong..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
hey waitaminnit there..i just realized...Wally,Dee,Boo,Kreubs,Sarg and Moment are all excellent players of the game ..that leaves.........:| :screwyou: jk, despite what has happened,I wish you well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol @ me being excellent.

I wasn't too bad though back when i was playing all the time. I'm no expert of course. Maybe that's because I'm not a teenager who thinks he has the world clocked and knows everything about everything.

Top Bottom