Forum changes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Personally not a fan of the "Like" feed

Removed it. Just wanted to see it for a day or so. Not a fan of it either; too simple.

Dark orange makes for a pretty nice theme. On my laptop, the KrewGaming sign overlaps into the Welcome|Sodalover|Notifications| box. Is it because of scaling or because of the small screen? Just a little nitpick.

Unfortunately, it depends on the size of your browser width. Resize your browser a bit, and it should fix it. This wont work if you have a tiny screen :\

I like the new themes, but I'm sticking with Blackened. All of the others have too much dead space where the posters name/stats/avatar is displayed.

Anyway to turn off the like/dislike feature for visitor messages? It's pretty distracting.

For anyone who doesn't like the top 15 stats being displayed above shout , click the little arrow on the right side of the page and it will collapse the box.

I hate the dead space as well. I download 2 other themes but I'll add those later on and test.

I can turn off the likes/dislikes for visitor messages but I felt that folks would find that useful as well. You can turn off the notifications if you want: http://krewgaming.com/thanks.php?do=profile&action=options

The top stats are being tweaked at this moment.
Avatars next to who's logged in is :ghey:

I dislike those as well. They came with the new top-stats but I'll remove them once I figure out how to.
A pink theme!!!!!! :ytm: :party: :notworthy:

Thank you good sir.

My pleasure. Anyone else rocking the pink theme? I am :D

Top Bottom