Android or iOS

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
steel dont you have a macbook? originally we went to apple comps at work ,leading to getting an iphone 4s they play well together also ..what do most of your family use because messaging/calls between iphones is always free..

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Yeah. I'm going to call prolly all of the ones you listed and just see who can give me the biggest bang for my buck :D. But i kinda need to go ahead and get something by tomorrow. So i'll be getting on it right at the crack of noon! XD

And hopefully since my contract has been over for the past several months there won't be an activation fee but thanks for the warning and i'll deff keep an eye out for that.

- - - Updated - - -

steel dont you have a macbook? originally we went to apple comps at work ,leading to getting an iphone 4s they play well together also ..what do most of your family use because messaging/calls between iphones is always free..

Yeah, i'm prolly going to go with an iPhone just because of that. I have a MBP and all my family has iPhones and that will make it easier to connect with them. Even though that HTC looks so sexy, lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
And hopefully since my contract has been over for the past several months there won't be an activation fee but thanks for the warning and i'll deff keep an eye out for that.

Worst case scenario, you can always call the carrier and say "customer service rep said I qualified for free activation. So wave the fee, pl0x?" It's worked for me :K

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
The galaxy s2 is what i have and i have absolutely no complaints about it. Its decent sized fast and really user friendly

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
So I was able to get Internet on my plan for 2 phones for just 20 bucks more still being on my parents plan which works for me XD. So I settled on the 4s mostly because I have so many other Mac products anyhow. This is my first post with my new phone! :w00t:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
26084765.jpg

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Mark one more iZombie.

:okay:

But congrats on a new phone :D

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If you wait for the 5s this year, you can get a FREE 4s with a 2 year contract from AT&T. That's all I know lol. AT&T has been getting bad though. Drops calls, connects me to different people sometimes when calling. "Unlimited" data plan is limited to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
So now that I have the phone I was wondering what y'all's favorite apps are? So far mine's Shazam, but I don't have many either. So yea what are y'all's favorite apps?

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I don't really use a lot of applications on my phone, so I only use few for social media, news, video etc.

Default applications +

Social
Twitter
Facebook
Steam
Google+

Cloud
Dropbox
Google Drive

Video
Twitch
YouTube

Photography
Photosynth

News
Feedly
Google Currents
Flipboard

Other
Tapatalk
Alien Blue (Reddit client)
Google Maps
Imgur

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Non-jailbroken & jailbroken
Pandora Radio
Hulu
Netflix
Candy Crush
Where's My Water?
Minion Rush
Sperm Wars (lol @ title, but it's a good game, and yes it's sperm)
iMobsters
Tapatalk 2
YouMail (voicemail)

Jailbroken
AppCake (must install AppSync with it)
Flex (love this one - you can tweak just about anything, from the system to apps themselves)
iFile
Pandora Downloader (I don't need it to download music, just use it to have unlimited skips, and no ads/commercials)

Bolt
Bolt

BuddyLock
BuddyLock (my new fav)

Favorite Contacts for Notification Center
Favorite Contacts for Notification Center

IAP-Local
IAP-Local (very useful in Candy Crush)

IAPFree Core Plugin

iOS 6.x Weather App Fix

NCSettings
NCSettings

NoVIP
NoVIP

SpotLock (very useful)
SpotLock

WeeKillBackgroundPro
WeeKillBackgroundPro

:D

edit:
sorry, meant to create a link for the video but forum automatically embedded the videos.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Instagram, Tapatalk, Clash of Clans, ESPN ScoreCenter, Snapchat, Imgur Pro, Twitter, and Photobucket.

I like the Facebook messenger app too.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Why dont you do what I do, and use a semi-smart phone (like a Go Phone) and stay out of the phone wars completely? No need for anymore casualties :minion::spank::chair:

Top Bottom