Server Restructure

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The Hidden is a mod for the Half-Life 2 Source. It's essentially a deadly game of hide and seek. The seeker is mostly invisible and the hiders are trying to kill him. The seeker (The Hidden) is a genetic experiment that is agile and fast like no other. The point is to kill him before the time runs out, or the number of people runs out. It's an interesting game and is very funny (sometimes scary).

It is similar to Obscurity Mod in CoD4, but if you already have a HL2 Source game downloaded, then it's free to you. The download files can be found on this website http://www.hidden-source.com/

I am petitioning, if we get enough interest, for a Hidden Server for the Krew. It would be a good change for us and we could branch out to other types of players.

Here are some videos of gameplay and other stuff:

The game goes great with TeamSpeak and would be a great addition to our repertoire.

I bump my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I still love playing DeathRun. I showed it to Moment and he seemed to like it. Albeit there are some parts that do seem impossible

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Lol, right!? There is actually a mod for CoD4 which is practically the same thing as that, so it's not like we need a CS server for it. :3

But then again, it all comes down to what everyone else thinks of this. If it'll be a populated server or not, and if everyone likes it.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Prop hunt/HnS would not be populated.

Cut the servers. Cut everything, but ROTU, A1 and bolts.
If people want other servers, earn them by populating the current servers.
WaLLy puts so much effort, time and money into these things that never get used. I wish I was able to donate to help out. Play these servers to show you deserve other servers.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
A1 isn't going anywhere. Not now, not ever. After that, bolts and promod are the only ones I really care about.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
do we really need the snd server if we're running promod snd ?

That one was up for restructure anyway.

Cartoons has been axed to make room for Killing Floor. Next server getting axed? :thinking:

Next game coming is Team Fortress 2! More than likely by Monday.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
TF2! That's a tough crowd to start a server in. Once you're in, you're in. To start to get people to get on though, we should probably run bots. I can only idle one at a time there and that means I also can't be on a1 at all idling. Plus idle in TF2 isn't a big advantage. While TF2 is an excellent game, I'm not sure it is the right market for setting up servers.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i need some time to cope with toons going away...and i was gunna get back to it too :(

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I am going to miss toons as well but let's give this a chance and see how it works out.

Will we still have a server for 'regular' scrims or will all scrims now be pushed to the promod server?

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
+1 for Deathrun. It may be hard to set it up first but once you get it going, it's pretty good

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What about BF3? Does anyone that plays it know the ratio of empty servers to full ones? Might be worth a shot since some of those servers can host up to 64 players.

Not sure how many people here play it though or how popular it is overall.

Top Bottom