Server Restructure

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
What about BF3? Does anyone that plays it know the ratio of empty servers to full ones? Might be worth a shot since some of those servers can host up to 64 players.

Not sure how many people here play it though or how popular it is overall.

Really hard to populate new servers, and is a lot more demanding on resources than cod4 I believe.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
how about we take one server back to the classics, sth like doom 3, quake 4 or F.E.A.R. i bet that could be some real fun right there!

Last edited by a moderator:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
how about we take one server back to the classics, sth like doom 3, quake 4 or F.E.A.R. i bet that could be some real fun right there!

Would we be able to pick up members from it? One of the problems with cod4 is its dying player base.. I don't think diving into a lowly populated game would fix that much, unless there's very few servers. Idk though, it'd be cool to have the servers I'd think, just gotta get the games :3

Last edited by a moderator:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
these games come pretty cheap these days, i would have to buy a legit version of them myself, than i think theres a bunch of people still playing these games...they are classics^^

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What about BF3? Does anyone that plays it know the ratio of empty servers to full ones? Might be worth a shot since some of those servers can host up to 64 players.

Not sure how many people here play it though or how popular it is overall.

BF3 won't be an option as I'd have to buy a new server location solely for it. And a server all to itself with 64 slots = roughly $80 bucks XD. I can however get a discounted rate and we'd look at something around $65 for 48 slots. Even so, it's not something I'd like to fork over knowing it'll be roughly an empty server anyway. We're already too late in the game for this game. Maybe when BF4 comes out, but we'd need a majority of our members committing on buying the game as well as populating it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We would need a majority of our members to buy BF4?

Majority of our members can't run BF3 on their PC's

Top Bottom