Simple "K3" Logo?

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think the pickaxe stands out a bit much and some touching to K3 could be done, but other than that not bad.

Personally I think the pickaxe is fine, it's a simple image that helps get the point across that by default, K3 is about Minecraft (as well as cod, of course, hence the AK47). I think the best way for me to fix it would be to make the AK more noticeable (which it isnt now because of the cloud effect and the lightning). But that's completely fixable.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the kind of touching up you were thinkin for the text?
iv8DOFb.png
ZcBJ90M.png

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
You son of a bitch loool no lightning :p

And can you add
Minecraft
And cod4
To the sides somewhere so people know just by looking at the logo yes or no?

tapatalk is kinda retarded!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You son of a bitch loool no lightning :p

And can you add
Minecraft
And cod4
To the sides somewhere so people know just by looking at the logo yes or no?

tapatalk is kinda retarded!

To add actual minecraft and cod logos or something would detract from the simplicity of the logo idea. That's what the pickaxe and AK47 are for.
People are already gonna think when they see it, "Hey, that's the Minecraft pickaxe and an ak! This must be like a gaming group or something." And of course their gonna know we're about minecraft, but the AK will give the general idea we're also about some shooting game(s). They click on us and BAM! They'll see we're about Cod and Minecraft. And if the logo's flashy looking, they'll assume we're a professional super hardcore awesome group (which we are, for the record)!

On a side note, I reallylike the thundering skies theme it's got with the cloud effect and the lightning. And Green and Black is a great color combination!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I liked it better without the text spelling out the game. Anyone going onto the FB page will realize pretty quickly which games are represented. The text makes it look too meme-ish.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
That's kinda what I was thinkin too. Well it's you n wally's decision, i assume. So should just finalize it as it is now, just without "Call of Duty 4" and "Minecraft"?

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Cool. Go ahead and use it then. It'd be awesome if you make the facebook profile pic that image!!! It'd be so amazing to see someone using my work!!

Top Bottom