Simple "K3" Logo?

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey, i just found out theres a facebook page for K3, which is awesome! But i noticed the profile pic didnt really make sense with the box shape.
I was thinkin we could shape up a simple boxed "K3" to put there (and of course wherever else) as apposed to "Krun". Just a thought i had

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
k3.jpg

this is an actual business logo so if we tweak it i have an idea it would be great

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey, i just found out theres a facebook page for K3, which is awesome! But i noticed the profile pic didnt really make sense with the box shape.
I was thinkin we could shape up a simple boxed "K3" to put there (and of course wherever else) as apposed to "Krun". Just a thought i had

If want to take a shot at it, go for it.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
:lmao: Freeze!!! Just whatever you do, don't listen to any songs by K3. I made that mistake and I'm still recovering.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey, here's a quick rough sketch idea of mine. What do you guys think?

t0frQfH.png
And a smaller one
CIO0rDc.png

Last edited:

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
Im digging it... The only thing i see is just try some different fonts maybe and make the k3 a little bigger?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. I was thinking the k3 should be a bit smaller. Or maybe just a tighter font. But it looks good. I like the fact that Minecraft is represented.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
I looked at it on my comp screen yeah im with dee tighter font would be nice :)) im surprised deep didn't say lightning bolt that shit or something haha

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Definitely needs a different font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:lmao: Freeze!!! Just whatever you do, don't listen to any songs by K3. I made that mistake and I'm still recovering.

I've had to listen to their songs for years because my sisters liked them. :ayfkm:
Only THEN can you talk about real pain haha.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well, I cant animate it for FB (may as well for fun though), but here's a still lightning shot edit :)
cwchUiy.png
JxFH91i.png

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I think the pickaxe stands out a bit much and some touching to K3 could be done, but other than that not bad.

Top Bottom