Former Krew Member
Dis is what we have.
Fiat Mirage Evento 7000 '96
$(KGrHqR,!ioE3SH4KFLwBOHmMSCtVQ~~_19.JPG

(not my pic though)

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
That one is pretty neat. Oh, and just so you guys know, RV's aren't really my style. XD Sowwie.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nor mine. If i was truly roughing it, i'd rather make my own fires, fish, hunt etc. Not sit in some apartment like RV and call it 'camping' because I'm 100 miles from home and can see forest outside my window.

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Agreed. Having an RV is like playing a game on easy. You don't even get the actual camping experience. :p

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Agreed. Having an RV is like playing a game on easy. You don't even get the actual camping experience. :p

We used to have a tent. When I was in Croatia one time, the wind took it. We had to drive home which took 2 days since we didnt drive all day. And we had to sleep in the car. Chrysler Voyager with no working AC lol. Had to sleep in it once in Italy because it was too late and they wouldn't let us into the camping. About 30 Degrees C at 2am.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Not a car, but this guy will take you, all your stuff, and maybe a few friends to someplace where a car cant take you. How about a trip to a secluded lake high in the mountains? Now who wants to ride shotgun? :D

2154495.jpg

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Lol, Nikon. I don't think your average person can afford a plane. XD But still, that's friggen' epic! :3

Top Bottom