Car ideas for a camping trip/road trip

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Okay guys, today I was thinking about going on a road trip and going camping. I was thinking of some cool cars that could be used in this scenario and came up with a 1978 Ford Bronco. I feel like this car is just designed for a camping road trip. Now your job is to pick out some other cool ones that could serve the same purpose!

Post your results of your searches down below!

1978_ford_bronco_blue_white_top.JPG

Reeses

Private First Class
21646900001_large.jpg

Here's a cool truck that I actually saw on "Counting Cars" today :D kind of hard to find though.

-Reeses

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
pf4t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

we had one of these when i was in high school, it could go anywhere to go fishing and camping ..perfect

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
I love that one Bred, and that Audi is pretty sick, but not really my style for camping car. Keep 'em coming 'cause I might decide to get one that get's linked. :3

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
If you want a little style while you're camping, there's always this one.
bac03054f05d433d8794c988038d6f0d.jpg

That is the car my Dad is getting next, he works indirectly for VW so gets a new VW (or audi etc.) every few months, lucky bugger has a TT at the moment.

For old school style can't beat the VW camper:
vw-camper-original.jpg

Not too sure how practical it is though.

I would have thought a Land Rover/similar or some kind of jeep would be best if you are going serious camping, or a big estate if not.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
type 1 split screen, type 2 bay window, type 25 syncro, type 4 syncro, type 5 4motion and thats enough said on that subject imo

Reeses

Private First Class
I really like the Jeep and we even have one that works out quite well! Done so much in it and it's held up pretty well, I would agree with Freeze!

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Dear God! :cerealspitting: I feel that's a bit excessive, and kinda impractical. Thanks for the suggestion though buddy. Lol <3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. I agree that that 'rv' isn't camping, but it's awesome. The gas for that thing would probably end up costing more in the long run!

Top Bottom