Server IP: 66.150.188.197:28967
Password: wallbang

3:00 pm - PST
4:00 pm - MST
5:00 pm - CDT
6:00 pm - EST
11:00 pm - GMT
8:00 am Monday - Aussies
If you need help converting your time, go here: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Line Up
Shipment - SnD - Knives Only (No Air) ~ Thanks Rival
Backlot - Sabotage - Weapons Free
Crossfire - TDM - Weapons with an Acog attachment only (No Air)
Crash - SnD - Promodesque (No Air) ~ Thanks Advnt
• Weapon Choices - AK74U, AK47, M40A3, R700 ONLY (No Attachments)
• Perk 1 - Bandolier ONLY
• Perk 2 - Stopping Power ONLY
• Perk 3 - Steady Aim, Extreme Conditioning, or Deep Impact ONLY

Killhouse - C4 - FFA (No Air) Low Gravity/Unlimited Ammo
N5OTzTn.png

(Thanks Joona!)​

Additional Info:
• Sorry if this time doesn't work for you, we'll be switching it up so everyone that wants to gets a chance to attend these.
• This is open to ALL, tags or no tags. Feel free to come play!
• The main reason for these is to bring the krew together to have fun so let's remember that and have a good time shooting the heck out of each other. PewPewPew~
• If you have any ideas for something you'd like to see at a KTD, post here: http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/7347-KTD-Master-game-list (We use almost every idea we get)
• Many of us will also be in TeamSpeak 3. The IP for that is: 63.251.20.221:9987 If you aren't sure what that is, take a look here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3

Hope to see you there
:luv: Paige & Mel

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
It looks awesome- I'll try making it depending on whether I'll already be back home or not.
I'm looking forward to seeing most of you :w00t:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
11 pm gmt? midnight for germany and sweden, 1am for Joona and Kreubs, and 2am for me? :ayfkm:

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I would like too, we'll see what's going on I may be at my parents house or might not be, don't know yet lol.

Also, why does it seem like these matches and scrims are on Sundays now?, just curious ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
16th wont work for me... leaving for work.

the 15th also would not work, my mom's grad party.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Mel I thought a poll might help a little.

Poll options example:

Will make,
Don't know yet,
Can't make,
Don't like KTD's

At least you'll know approximate number of participants :unsure:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm working this week and next. Playing COD at Sunday Midnight is not a good idea.

I don't get why KTD's are always on Sundays. Saturdays woulda been better but that's just my opinion.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I'm working this week and next. Playing COD at Sunday Midnight is not a good idea.

I don't get why KTD's are always on Sundays. Saturdays woulda been better but that's just my opinion.

Exactly my thoughts, I didn't suggest Saturdays but they would be much more convenient IMO...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

:|

I'm sure Boo already knows that. She's the one that runs them, and Sunday might be the only day she has available.

Top Bottom