Happy 4th Birthday Krew!

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
BROOAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Happy B-day all!!

The next b-day will be my 3rd year here on the 27th!!

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
This is a really great community to be part of, I found it out of need for a social outlet when I was having a shit time, but now I don't think I could leave if I tried, there's a lot of awesome people here, some who I'll never ever forget, some who are now so much a part of my life I never want to let them go, hope I meet some of you in future and we can hang out for realsies.

Wally I don't know how long you're planning on waiting for a mate, but I expect you to be waiting there with a hug with my name on it If I make it over to the US next year. :luv::big_hug:

Hope to see you all at the 5th birthday, providing the girls don't take over and make us all man servants...
:luv::luv:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Thanks for this awesome place Wally!

Hey Mike!
welcome to the forums, the KKK home!
just stay active, and you'll see why we call this our home away from home!

Cent0 was right =) this forum is now my second home away from home!

HUGS (>:happy:)>

:luv:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Congratulations Wally and the Krew!:drunk: although I'm rather new here too. This place feels like home and the Krew like family.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'd like to thank the little people for 4 fun years..

Wally is probably the littlest so that part is easy..

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
20th class.
November 2011.
One and a half year in the Krew. Feels like forever. Hard to believe I haven't even been a member for half of these 4 years.

4 down, at least 4 to go.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow 4 years already, sure doesn't seem that long. Happy bday to the krew! :thanks: :cheers:

Wow Brian said something, he hasn't been on for a long time lol...

Yeah thanks to Wally for the hard work, it "has" been a long ride and it's been fun at that, thanks dude!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Woah, 4 years?!

I guess time flys by when you're having fun :D

Wally!! Thanks for being such an amazing Krew leader!
None of this could've been possible without you!

Someone needs to bake a cake, *cough* finch *cough* XD

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Joined the forum over 2 years ago and the krew over 2 years ago. Then I thought I was too good for you guys...
So glad I came back. You guys are the best and unforgettable.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
When I first started playing COD4, I dismissed the idea of krews/clans as something not for me. That was until I found y'all, this is a special place to be and we all have a special bond going on here. :iykwim:

We may not always see eye to eye, and at times the disagreements fly but at the end of the day we're a family. It takes all of us, from our different walks of life, to make the krew what it is. I :luv: y'all and am glad to be here.

Thanks for the kind words WaLLy- I hope you know how much you are appreciated around here. You're the heart of the krew or to put it in Italian terms- you're our Godfather.

Please don't think this is enough to make us overlook the c00kies though.

@Jack, stop giving away our secrets or we will throw you into 'the claw' with the rest of them.

Top Bottom