Happy 4th Birthday Krew!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Happy 4th Birthday/Anniversary Kaptain Krunch Krew!

4 years ago I was booted from my old clan (Kute Kuddly Kittens); you can read about it here. I'm happy to say, it's the best thing that could have happened in my CoD life! :D It's been an amazing journey thus far and I am flabbergasted to see where the Krew is at today. From time to time, I just sit back and reminisce how it all began, upto this point. I could remember the times like it was just yesterday. I was sitting it my old job being online chatting with the first members in the oh-so-dead-empty-shoutbox. Sargass would pop in from time to time, we had a "female" member that turned out to be interesting lol. Had a few members come and go. I would play from time to time, usually in the late nights; Fishy can vouch :K. A lot of good memories and there will be many more :)

I am thankful and grateful to have each and every one of you here. The Krew wouldn't be the same without YOU! You might not think you don't make a difference, but having YOU here is what keeps this Krew going strong. We're a family and we'd like for it to keep on growing.

I would now like to take the time to thank a few people here. Don't get me wrong, I would like to thank each and every one of you on a personal level, but we've got a huge list XD Even so, please do not get offended if I left out your name. I am still appreciative of having you here and being a part of the Krew :) :brohugs:

DamageINC: I am thankful to be able to get your neutral opinion on just about everything. I always look forward to your opinion as most of the time it brings out a different picture of what I imagined. I know it's a lot of work to learn the backend stuff, and I'm appreciative that you haven't given up on the Krew. Thanks D!
Kreubs: The Krew's mini-Einstein :K Thanks for taking of the MC permissions, etc. It took a huge load off of me.
PaigeBoo: You are an awesome person. I can't thank you and Mel enough for having my back and always looking at what is best for the Krew. Couldn't have done it without you girlies.
HIBred: `oe ka Kane! Did I get that right? XD Thanks for sticking around even when the times got tough. I'm thankful to still have you here.
Sargass: The 1st Krew Member (T1KM). I'm thankful you stuck around all these years man. It wouldn't be the same without you!
Jack: I'm still waiting for my mate! lol
MikeK: Sometimes I just want to :strangle: you lol But I can recognize the time and effort you put in the Krew, and I'm thankful for that.
The Twins: If you don't know who they are, then there's something wrong with you. :p I keed. Glad to have you guys still around.
The Houstons: Poppa Houston always trying to stir shit up lol Glad to have you guys here this long.
MelRose: Heck of a job, young lady! A million thank yous for the help you've given the Krew and I.
Staff Members: I appreciate the time and effort you guys put into modding. I know it can be a pain with the false reports, but I'm glad you guys are sticking with it. Thank you for helping keep our servers clean!
Krew Members: I appreciate each and every one of you sticking around and making sure the Krew keeps on chugging along. Thank you.
Recruits: Although it may seem like a long process, I'm thankful to have each and every past/present/future Recruit go through it. It shows great dedication and a huge step in joining our family. Thank you.
Premier Members: Thanks for helping support our CoD addiction :K Thank you for helping pay the bills around here.

Thanks for reading everyone. I am blessed to have you guys all here, and :cheers: to another awesome year! :w00t:

Happy Birthday Krew! :veryhappy:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Blimey 4 years. I'm proud to have been part of the krew for the past 2 1/2 years (even if i didn't talk much during the first year) It's all about the regulars, newbies and staff members, recruits etc..that make the krew what it is today.

Awesome stuff guys and girls, lets have many more years to come.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I don't know how long I been here. Still cool, still my home/fav server.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Happy B-Day Krew!!

I know I'm not a Mod here anymore but it was my decision and I'm not in to the game nowdays...

I did put a lot of time in to modding the servers while I was here though, and it was FUN banning all those hackers! ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You left out one guy.

WaLLy: Thanks for all of the time, effort and money you have put into this Krew. Without you, this Krew would not be as successful as it is today. Everything we have here today is because of you.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Thanks to you Walt to always look for our fun. Happy birthday krew!!!

Boss

Private First Class
Happy Anniversary everyone. I wish this krew gets bigger and stronger every single day.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I believe i became a member in Mid December of 2009. I remember because i was in Sacramento at the time for a Metallica show. My Bro also played COD, and i was telling him i was about to become a member of the KKK Krew. My Dad and bro were like, KKK, :eyebrow: :LOL:. I had done my required ten posts and was just waiting for the additional week :D. Becoming member back then was pretty easy.

Been a fun ride, met lots of awesome people, and some not so awesome. Glad i found old KKK a2, it was the first server i came back to on a regular basis. Every other server i tried seemed to be full of A.holes. KKK was so laid back and carefree, i stuck with it immediately. Although, Navy seal almost made me quit. He was a total dick supermod.

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Happy Birthday Krew! Can't wait till another year passes! Then maybe it will be potty trained by then! ;3

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm a twin! :3 Does that mean you shouted meh out? hehehe

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Pfft 4 years.. I joined somewhere at the end of 2009, although I know I left for a year it's still been a LONG time.
Had some great times over the years, sad to see some great people leave but glad to see great people join again.

Congrats krew and hopefully to the next 4 years ;)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Mahalo Nui Loa Walla! There have been many ups and downs with this extended ohana of ours but so many laughs have been had and so much help from the members,good friends made and such great times that I'd like to express my grattitude for you all giving me a place to spend my time these past few years and keeping me out of trouble. Thank you all and Happy Birthday Krew!!!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Happy Birthday to the krew! 4 years is a lot of time but this family deserves even more time together. Until now I couldnt actualy see how important this is for Wally but after a year and a half leading my PS3 clan I can start seeing what it truly means to him. The history, the good moments, the people that you meet... I hope this krew never goes through whats happening to us right now but what it has already overcome proves the ammount of trust among us members. I know my contributions here are rather non existant for the past year or so but I will always show my full support to the krew no matter what. Heres to many more years.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
That was really sweet- I'm glad to be a member and like Nick said: Thanks for everything Walt :)
I love being on the forums and the Krew became sort of a 'second family', being my home whenever I'm online.

I :luv: you all

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
happy birthday to the krew lost many good people and gained many more cheers for another awesome year

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
:w00t: Happy Birthday, Krew! In 2 weeks I will have been a forum member for 2 years :eek: and sometime in august marks 3 years since I first played S1. I remember seeing Blu, Brian, and TD... and Mom with his baby k XD

Wally, thank you for all of the time and effort you put into creating and sustaining this little niche on the internet that we can all call our home away from home. This place wouldn't be the same (or anything for that matter) without you. :ytm:

Here's to many more years!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You left out one guy.

WaLLy: Thanks for all of the time, effort and money you have put into this Krew. Without you, this Krew would not be as successful as it is today. Everything we have here today is because of you.
When you get home Nick I'm gonna knock the shit out of ya.. I didnt raise no pansy kiss ass...lmao

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
... and Mom with his baby k XD
:suspicious:

OT: Coming August 28th, I will have been here 3 years. I've seen us grow not just in numbers, but in depth. We've got great people. The first person that ever really made an impact on me was Pugsport. He was the man on old S1. Then the B-Brothers got to me, got me to join. Throughout the IP switches, scandals, and nefarious shit we've been through, every time, we've come out stronger. There's no other Krew that I'd rather be with. Everyone here is awesome. The relationships I've built around a simple video game are astounding.

I'd like to thank WaLLy foremost for giving me the opportunity to be a mod. I know I was a BIG problem early on. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me turn into the mod I am today.

Damage, :ytm:. I remember one of the first things we talked about was our mutual love for Metallica. Then on the April 27th Tornado outbreak, your pm made me feel like I had a true friend, even though we did have our disagreements.

Xepher, even when you weren't a member, I still looked up to you. You have countless hours in the server whether idling or playing. You've kept this server running.

Paige and Mel, thanks for being my friends. I know I can be a huge drama queen, but thanks for your advice and comfort when I've been hurt. I only hope that I can offer the same to you when you need it.

Every time someone tells me that nothing good can come from the internet, I think of y'all and just smile.

Top Bottom