Happy 4th Birthday Krew!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Grats to everyone who has stayed with us here in the krew, its nice to know that for the few years that i've been here on and off that we always have great staff members and such great members as well.

@Wally: well it just goes to show how a good admin can make a great krew and well u havn't let us down yet and I don't ever think you will. stay classy man

Cheers all from the Caribbean

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member

Thanks to everyone who has made it such a fun place to be :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
happy birthday kkk :D
wow 4 years, i remember my first days back in january 2010...the first tme i pissed off the krew ^^...can't believe its been this long though
i know im not around but i do love the krew and hope its around for a long time
<3

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
wow 4 years, Thanks Wally for setting up a great buch of servers, great people here too, always had fun playing with you all before i joined, im glad i did.

Happy Birthday Krew

and many more )

Terry

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I've been here for only one of those 3 years, and might I say its been great. I would like to say thanks to all of you guys for making my experience in the Krew the best it could have been. I would like to thank Pony and Mel for convincing me to join the Krew. I love it here and hope we stay strong for years to come.

Happy anniversary you guys. I love you all. :brofist:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
When I first started playing COD4, I dismissed the idea of krews/clans as something not for me. That was until I found y'all, this is a special place to be and we all have a special bond going on here. :iykwim:

That´s what I thought, too :) Then I met you on s1 (just for you Rival XD) and it was and still is a lot of fun to play with you guys!
The first clan I´ve been into was just germans and austrians, so I think it is great to be with people from all over the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom