Gaddafi Poll

what is the truth about lybia and Gaddafi?

• the situation is clear, Gaddafi was an evil man who did no good for his people.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • this entire shit was a hoax, Gaddafi was a good man and his people loved him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaddafis gold dinare and Rotshield are the reason why this happend.

• we cant possible know the truth

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hello krew,

well i know the theme is outdated, but i´ve done a lot of research about what happend to lybia and gaddafi,

since we are an international forum i thought this is a good way to get many differnt opinions.

i suggest noone actully posts in this to avoid political arguing. just vote what u think.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
:suspicious:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering whats next... Voting if the Holocaust happened? :pokerface:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No need to post things like "who cares". If you don't care, don't post and close the page. Blaster just asked for a friendly poll, it's not that hard to respect his wishes.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
:suspicious:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering whats next... Voting if the Holocaust happened? :pokerface:

well u and i dont raise questions about the holocaust since we are germans and very well informed of these events. .

i doubt there will be a vote about it here.

however this is off topic anyways

Last edited:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I think the only logical option can be 'we can't possibly know the truth'. Reading lots of journalism is useful, but they all have their own agenda and are largely partisan. Reading original source data/academic viewpoints is better, but again, you cannot be sure that this represents the truth of what happened. You would need to have been quite senior intelligence to be close to understanding the true facts. Of course, we can speculate, the evidence looks largely against him. But how reliable is it ...?

Top Bottom