Possible change from KKK to CCC or C3 or some alternative to a famous hate group

What are your thoughts on changing the clan name from KKK to something a little less inflammatory?

• K3 - No Change to name, just tags.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
I say screw what other people think. It's not like we are meaning it to be offensive. One time when i went to a =|FF|= server with my tags on, they asked what it meant. I simply told them, and they said I could keep them on. As long as we explain it to people, then we shouldn't get a whole lot of crap from other gamers. Although there is the occasional player who is going to be very offensive and vulgar just because our name is KKK. And like you guys said, the tags are great marketing for us is all.

-Gavin

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
When i first log on the KKK server it was for pwning stupid racist's asses...

But after a few minuts of playing, i rapidely understand that it wasn't a racist clan. So remove my tags now...forget it. Change to another...forget it too. I honnestly dont care what other ppl think when they see the tag. And for stupid "good thinking" ppl who came on server and say: You are a bunch of racist"...i have my binds |KAPTAIN KRUNCH KREW|. Most of time it stop complaining ppl.

And for my friends, they know that im a part of a clan called KKK where the owner is hispanic. they are my friend and they know that im not a racist...anyway i dont look color, just the stupidity of humanity to classify it.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well screw that too I am racist! :p

(For those that don't know me that's a jk. Man I hate explaining jokes to the dumbasses out there ::) )

H

hellcat

an opinion from an outsider......
if you google|KKK| the first pages that come up are all for the kukluxklan
thats NOT a good sign for folks looking for the clan imo
but
i also understand the reasons for not changing the name
other than that 1 point(which is a valid 1)i wouls say dont change
why take away what you have built

V

Vernonro

Hmm i like the KKK tags, because it makes people sit up and pay attention, wich uasally doesnt happen.

"hey woah that guys in KKK!"<---makes people notice ya!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
If you google CCC it stands for Cheat Code Central, a site I used to use for some console games

Top Bottom