Call of duty Ghosts masked warriors teaser trailer

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So they've moved from Zombies to Aliens?

And what's this PLAY DAY ONE / UPGRADE LATER in the video?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
hrmmm dunno..looks like Cod:Resistance ,lol, 4 man co-op, at least it's a legit use of turrets XD

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhh you can play on ps3... and for 9.99 you can keep all your stats and acvhievments to transfere to ps4 when it gets released.. I believe the stats can transfer between xbox/ps/pc as well..

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Wally, You should play Zombies with Thug and I. We are pretty good at it. Depending on whether Thug's internet wants to lag or not

I still like the idea of Aliens thou. mixes it up a bit

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Zombies isn't that fun honestly.. Me and my friends usually get to round 30 before someone (usually me) gets bored and decides to get everyone killed.

Last edited:

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Mr. Noob, I always did the same thing on console. My highest round while glitching in somewhere in between 230-240, not using a glitch it was like 150 or something. I am so much better at zombies on console than pc

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Mr. Noob, I always did the same thing on console. My highest round while glitching in somewhere in between 230-240, not using a glitch it was like 150 or something. I am so much better at zombies on console than pc

Haha it's the opposite for me.. Can get real high on PC but kind of suck on console lol.

Top Bottom