Call of duty Ghosts masked warriors teaser trailer

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
:huhsign: I'm going to have to agree with pony on this one..

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The trailer was too much glitz and not enough show. Would have liked a few seconds more of what you can do.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well this is a teaser, unlike a trailer its not supposed to really give any details, just tell you its out tere..

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
it's a new game about some dudes who save our lives. you are will be one of those dudes if you buy the game.

in other words there will be like 5 supermen who'll kill billions of terrorists in 10 missions.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
and the guns will be the same and the perks and attachments will have fancy new names, but everybody knows, its just like the last 4 cods.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Well apparently they're going to use another engine so they "might", and I stress this "might", not fuck it up.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's COD. Which means it will most likely be the same ol shit that people will line in up in droves for and make the company a billion $ so they can turn around and create another same ol shit COD.

V

Voodoo

Boy aren't we pessimistic? Of course, their track record of copy + paste for new games deserves it but still- Seein' some major hatin' here.
I buy New COD's rarely but this is going to be one. No particular reason, just the last one I had was B. Ops, which was nice with zombies and such. I would never buy every single one new, just too damn expensive. I just recently ordered MW3 for 20$, great deal. Wait a few years, save your self a lot of regrets and 40$. Pretty son B Ops 2 is going to be 20$ eventually, can't wait!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Finally a COD game that isn't a sequel.

Dude its a COD game it easy... USA vs Russia and ghost turns out to be alive.

Derp. Ghost has nothing do to with this.

- - - Updated - - -

What about Modern Warfare 4?!?!?!

Modern Warfare 4 never existed.

- - - Updated - - -

None of you knows it has a completely new engine?

COD 4 is running a revamped version of the Quake engine just like all the Call of Duty games after COD4.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ik but cant a guy dream? XD i just love being a stealthy shooter - bout as much as i love sniping XD

Top Bottom