Elder scrolls Series

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Ya man. Way too long since a Fallout games has come out, which I think is infinitely better than Elder Scrolls. ES is just too fantasy, while FO is somewhat rooted in reality. Plus, these two series are AWESOME when you installed mods on them. I have around 50 mods for Fallout 3 right now, and it's draining my FPS with ease, but in the end F3 modded looks infinitely prettier than F3 vanilla. Well worth it.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol soda ur entitled to ur oppinion :p some people like the fantasy -when it comes to rpgs it pretty much has to be fantasy for me; i dont like rpgs that are "rooted in reality"

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
eso is really fun, i tried the beta and liked it but i still wouldnt pay monthly for it

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
They gave me plenty of beta keys, but being a poor teenager, I passed them on to other people so I wouldn't get addicted the monthly subscription version of Skyrim ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
FALLOUT 4!

This is ONE game I'm actually excited to hear about. Fallout 3/ NV were awesome. I didn't really like The Elder scrolls, but Fallout is a game i'd get and actually put time into.

When in is expected to come out?

I had no bugs with Fallout 3/NV.

EDIT- Nevermind. Looks like a long way off.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Okay so I got to play ESO over the weekend, in which I created the bad ass mofo over there <-. So it seemed to me that the melee combat was pretty much like Skyrim. They used the class system like oblivion rather than special race skills in Skyrim. Magic didn't seem to me at all like it was in Skyrim. It was more of a hot bar thing. You don't have to dedicate a hand to magic, so you can use a sword and shield and send your fire bolts at the enemy, like in oblivion. Voice acting is absolutely amazing, Dumbledore ftw. It isn't like an elder scrolls game where you can take every object you see. I've not got to play with PVP as the beta area doesn't cross over with the other alliances. So in my opinion I would pay the monthly charge and I will. Pre-ordered it. Any questions you want to ask send them at me. Argonians look amazing just saying.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol they do and kyle it is unfortuneate u need to use staves for most spells - doesnt matter to me though lol i'll be that kitty behind u ready to stab you :)

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
So does anyone else have eso? Add your names if you do so we can quest!

Name - Xaiinuk

Last edited:
Top Bottom