Elder scrolls Series

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im wondering if any1s played them:
i didnt play em for awhile but when i played my dads oblivion i was hooked and i got skyrim last christmas and i love it
and im thinking of getting the elder scrolls online when its out

so like say what u want bout it if uve played it if u hate/like it and what u think of the new elder scrolls online and if u think its gunna be great or its gunna ruin the series

sry if this has been said b4

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I love the elder scrolls series. Though i dislike the fact the ps3 didnt get a dlc for skyrim....

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
I will be getting eso just because it'll be awesome and i know it.

i played oblivion the day it came out and put in well over 300 hours into that game consistently redoing the quests. I've put in about 150hrs ish into skyrim and i've played the dragonborn dlc. What I do know is that eso will be just like any elders scrolls game. All the reviews i've read about the alpha re assure me that eso will be one of the best mmo rps out to date.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Love Morrowind. Love Oblivion. Love Skyrim.

Looking foward to Elder Scrolls Online.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The games are good on pc because of the thousands of mods. On console :no:

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Played 300 hours of Oblivion over 600 on Skyrim. I will be getting eso but I'm not that big a fan of mmos, but from what i hear the gameplay is nothing like wow or LoL. And if you don't like it it's not like its Elder scrolls VI so it won't ruin the series it's just a "spin off".

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Played for two years, everyday, on Morrowind...i wish i had it still installed i would have taken some pics of my balmora's house ^^

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
"it's not like its Elder scrolls VI so it won't ruin the series it's just a "spin off"." It kinda is an Elder scrolls VI though. The basis behind ESO is that it takes place 2000 years before skyrim when the throne was unoccupied and un-namely allies were made with certain factions as 3 over all groups fought for control of the throne during that time period. I think the coolest part about eso is that the entire continent will be available to play on. That's just gonna be fucking awesome, it'll most likely take hours to get some one side of the map to the other which is gonna be great for gameplay.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I have high expectations for ESO, especially being a faithful MMO player (Guild Wars 2).

My body is ready.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i doubt any of u dont know the upcoming factions but here they are:
well i think these are the names of the factions

Aldmeri Dominion: My Choice as i love being a Bosmer
- Bosmer(Wood Elf) Altmer(High Elves) and Khajiit(sry if i mispelled it XD)

Daggerfall Covenant:
- Redguard, Orsimer, and Breton
Ebonheart Pact:
- Nords, Argonians, and Dunmer(Dark Elves)

Last edited:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
here's the promo video if non of you have seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNT5cMwxw0

really good cinematic in my eye's and just from reading so many reviews of people playing the beta this game just seems like it will be great, the only thing i'm not to sure about is the subscription fee

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Ebonheart pact will be my choice. A. I Like Nords and argonians B. Fuck the thalmor:p You spelt khajiit right btw. Also most of the continent will be locked off for expansion packs, so unfortunately you won't be able to travel from one side of the map to the other. I also heard that If you're in say Ebonheart pact you can't enter areas controlled by the aldmeri dominion not sure if that's true though.

[video=youtube_share;yGrflK6An6Y]http://youtu.be/yGrflK6An6Y[/video]

[video=youtube_share;7ercrYSVaqU]http://youtu.be/7ercrYSVaqU[/video]

Also anyone else signed up for the beta?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
same here igno but i doubt id get in anyways XD im not qualified really

and think of sub fees like this: if its free it wont last long or it aint that great but its not always true ik but i think the fees will keep the game going - look at wow its doing great for sub fees and this game will be much better XD

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
same here manuel XD
any1 else have any words?
and im wondering what yall like to be? like are u a magic user, a stealth person , etc and if there was a name for it

Top Bottom