New Ride

R

ryan.neverstop

oh i wouldnt get plates for it. whoever buys the car is going to do that. I just think i could get 7,000 pounds for it just bc im pretty sure it would be the only one in the UK

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
oh i wouldnt get plates for it. whoever buys the car is going to do that. I just think i could get 7,000 pounds for it just bc im pretty sure it would be the only one in the UK

yer true you could always make them pay for shipping and number plates but then you go down the road of they dont wanna pay that much for it because they still have to pay for that and pay to have work done on the car. theres a few over here already man (theres two on ebay at the mo) but yer you might be able to get it sold over here for more.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
its gonna be sad but the Jaguar has to go as there is not enough boot space for all the kids stuff but on the plus side i have been offered a swap for a Jaguar X-type estate or a BMW 320d estate im not sure as of yet which one i really like best but i do think that if i end up with the Jaguar then it will get the supercharged V8 engine put in it instead of the normal aspirated 3.0 V6 and the BMW will just stay as a 2.0 litre turbo diesel.

im still split on this one and dont really know which way to go so if you guys have any thoughts feel free to air them

[attachment deleted by admin]

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man both of those are some nice cars Pug, but I think if it was up to me I would go with the BMW. I like the color and the style of the body more, it's a sportier looking ride to me than what the Jag is, these are my short thoughts ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm probably gonna be a bit biased since I've owned 3 Bimmers already. ;)

Bimmer all the way! The color is fantastic! and I bet that diesel turbo pulls quite a bit too!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
yer i know i like both of them for different reasons.

the Jaguar is english, 4 wheel drive, petrol 3.0 v6 and looks nice. the BMW is german so is going to be made well, is still rear wheel drive, still looks nice in that blue and yer it dose look sportier but it dose have the M sports pack on it lol

AVC

Banned
For style and looks, I'd go the Bimmer. The colour and style is heaps better.

However from a practicality point of view I would assume the Jag is bigger and hence more practical. 4WD? That's a plus.
The black is a bit sucky.

If the Bimmer was big enough for your needs, I would go with it.

Never seen the Jag in a wagon before, looks wierd..

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
the jag was nice and it is bigger than the bmw but its hard to get the arse end out (car pointing sideways) where as the bmw being 2 wheel drive is a lot better for that and is just about big enough

Top Bottom