Psycho // Lervy banned from FFA

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Free speech doesn't mean free speech without consequence. He was free to say and post whatever he pleased. And he did. And he paid the price for being a disrespectful, spamming idiot. There was also a lot more said than what's been shown in this post. And he wasn't banned for what he said about me.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Spamming is different than just saying damage is an old crappy man.

Who gives a shit?

When did we start banning people for namecalling?

My issue is not that he was banned, nor what he was banned for, just the idea that he COULD be banned for calling you a name like that is astounding to me.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
There was also a lot more said than what's been shown in this post. And he wasn't banned for what he said about me.

lol, he wasn't nor would he be banned for calling Damage an old crappy man. There were obviously other issues that caused him to be banned.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Someone could theoretically be banned for any reason, but they won't be. He wouldn't be , and wasn't, banned for calling anyone a name.

Vendetta

Private First Class
Dude lol. Who cares? I thought this krew was based on free speech and stuff. I see no reason to ban anyone for disrespect, ever! I hate that shit.

I feel like anyone here should be able to legitimately dislike anyone else.

Anyway, I'm fine with not unbanning. This dude was crazy and probably still is. I just don't like this particular reason for it.

:eyebrow:

Top Bottom