|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Guys guys guys

Guys

Guys

GUYS!

He's always in good mood now.
unban. :troll:

I actually lol'ed as i was scrolling down this.

OT,ive never seen him before but i agree with giving a couple days at least,who knows, it may actually be fun to ban him twice.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
10:19 AM <Lervy> Looked at my thread anf found out i was so funny that most of you would un ban me, but damageINC etc (The old crappy man) wouldt let me, so then i think i cant :)

He just said this in shout, We don't need shit like this here, get out disrespecting our senior admins like that.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The Gavin's , the Psycho's........ these kids rarely change and serve little to no purpose in being here. If it was up to me he would already have been re-banned from the forum/server/planet/universe/alternate universes etc.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Ban should totally stay, we don't need him on the servers, we don't have any problems. Let stay out of trouble. It's not worth it, there's no + side for us.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Didn't he try to impersonate some members in S1, or was that somebody else? :unsure:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Not to mention just flooded two pages worth of shout by spamming cereal guy repeatedly. He hasn't changed a bit, he's still an annoying little kid.

:ban:

- - - Updated - - -

Psycho is Psycho.. He speaks and types English poorly so he misspells alot. He is also a kid that will get you laughing at his nonsense for a bit. I think the only real reason he was banned was because we were all laughing so hard and needed to stop

He was banned for impersonating an admin trying to get the RCON passwords to unban himself and to cause other trouble. We don't need his kind back here. He's the scum of the CoD4 community.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, clicked back on forum to go talk in shout and I saw this...

UGTEHXE.png

Yeah I think it's safe to say that Psycho hasn't changed a single fucking bit. Not to mention that above the 'ALL OF YOU ARE GAYS' spam he said that if Kreubs forum banned him like was threatened he would just make a new account.

You know what I say?

STAY DEAD PSYCHO.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Genius idea to refer him to Pwn's operation.

Keep the kid banned and send him there!

- - - Updated - - -

And his age is still wrong on his profile.

Psycho, you suck!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He's been banned from the forum. I'm sure he will make new usernames. Those will be banned as well.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
it may actually be fun to ban him twice.

twice? Lol I think he's been banned 20 times. He was registring different accounts, then his IP was banned, then he was unbanned for the 1st of April and banned again XD

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention just flooded two pages worth of shout by spamming cereal guy repeatedly. He hasn't changed a bit, he's still an annoying little kid.

u've just spammed the whole page yourself.

Gavin

Corporal
He would fit right in over at Pwns "clan" :K

If Pwn can't even take me, he will eventually kill himself with this guy

- - - Updated - - -

XD i just thought of something, what if him and i made fake names on Pwns forum, and annoyed the poopsauce out of him XD

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't he try to impersonate some members in S1, or was that somebody else? :unsure:

I believe that was QCSimonX he was the BIGGEST douche, he was legit banned for douchebaggery XD, but i cant talk much.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
10:19 AM <Lervy> Looked at my thread anf found out i was so funny that most of you would un ban me, but damageINC etc (The old crappy man) wouldt let me, so then i think i cant :)

He just said this in shout, We don't need shit like this here, get out disrespecting our senior admins like that.

Dude lol. Who cares? I thought this krew was based on free speech and stuff. I see no reason to ban anyone for disrespect, ever! I hate that shit.

I feel like anyone here should be able to legitimately dislike anyone else.

Anyway, I'm fine with not unbanning. This dude was crazy and probably still is. I just don't like this particular reason for it.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ok, Chris, thanks for info!

I hate and disrespect Wally Damage Paige and Kreubs, now gimme supermod position.

:troll2:

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Dude lol. Who cares? I thought this krew was based on free speech and stuff. I see no reason to ban anyone for disrespect, ever! I hate that shit.

I feel like anyone here should be able to legitimately dislike anyone else.

Anyway, I'm fine with not unbanning. This dude was crazy and probably still is. I just don't like this particular reason for it.

I'm all for free speech but only if it's in a constructive way... Calling someone an old crappy man is completely useless and sure doesn't get tolerated in any other group I'm part of..

Top Bottom