Currently Reading and Just Finished

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Finished reading "The Story of Tom Brennan". Its a novel based on a car accident that impacts Tom, His friends and family.
Its a really good read! (It's based in Australia too)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Just finished Mockingjay and now wish I read the first two before watching the movies...

side note :Enders Game was a FAR better read than movie ..you can pretty much disregard the movie

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You only read the third book?

The first Hunger games movie was awful, at least IMO. The book was a lot better, which isn't really saying much. AN entertaining and fairly interesting concept, but i found the books to be pretty forgettable. I have no desire to watch the second movie.

Because i had seen the first three seasons of The Game of Thrones i put off the books for quite a while and hadn't planned to read them, but I'm glad i did. The first three were outstanding. The fourth was pretty disappointing and a bit of a tedious read. I've heard the fifth is similar, so I've been putting it off as it's over 1000 pages.

Currently reading 'Clear and Present Danger' by Tom Clancy. It's the fourth (i think) in the Jack Ryan series. I've got all of Clacny's books in hardcover.

Before that, i read another dozen or so stories from the original Sherlock Holmes. I'm about halfway through that entire collection.

Top Bottom