Currently Reading and Just Finished

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
What book did you just finish- what did you think?
What are you reading right now- how are you liking it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reading Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain which is the 5th in a series. So far it's pretty good- better than the previous books.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Think I mentioned this already, but right now I´m reading "The Swarm" again (I think I already read it twice). But it´s totally intense, really interesting (much science stuff). Not many books fascinated and elated me like this :) I can highly recommend it!

Besides I started with "Bloodman" by Robert Pobi, a thriller. It´s quite good so far but not as thrilling as "The Swarm" XD

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
The last book I finished was called The Circle trilogy I think, it was all three books in one, by themselves I think they're called Red, White and Black. It was pretty awesome, a bit trippy as well.
I would recommend it to people who like intense shit.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Last book I read was 1984. It was so vivid that it felt as if the governments would really try that. I reccomend it to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I read 1984 when I was still young, by the time I finished it I was majorly depressed. It was a chilling predication of the future imo. The book was well written and everybody should read it. You see a lot of what he wrote already happening. I hope he is wrong but....

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
the last book I read was "John Dies at the End" by David Wong, its an awesome comedy/horror/science-fiction book. I am currently reading its sequel which parodies the zombie apocalypse, it is also awesome.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Finished Hunger games book 1 a lil while ago ( thought the movie was horrible ) . Then i read Sherlock Holmes book 1: A study in scarlet. Excellent read. I have the whole collection from Arthur Conan Doyle. Free on Amazon btw.

Now I'm reading King of swords in the Assassins Series. Probably will read Hunger games book 2 next.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Finished Hunger games book 1 a lil while ago ( thought the movie was horrible ) . Then i read Sherlock Holmes book 1: A study in scarlet. Excellent read. I have the whole collection from Arthur Conan Doyle. Free on Amazon btw.

Now I'm reading King of swords in the Assassins Series. Probably will read Hunger games book 2 next.

Book sucked, movie was better. :|
:K

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The last book I finished was called The Circle trilogy I think, it was all three books in one, by themselves I think they're called Red, White and Black. It was pretty awesome, a bit trippy as well.
I would recommend it to people who like intense shit.

I read the Circle Trilogy again recently. As a whole, those are absolutely my fav books ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Hunger Games was pretty intense. But don't read Catching Fire! That book is super depressing. It never ever gets better. And the third one is even worse

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
I just finished the Demonata series. For those of you who are into horror themed books, this is a must for you. Before I started reading this I wasn't really into the whole horror thing, but now I pretty much love it. XD Now, this should not be read by super queasy people, 'cause the images being generated in your head tend to be quite gruesome. Other than that this series is a fantastic and amazing journey with a bunch of twists and turns, and I recommend you guys give it a looksies!

Right now i'm reading the Bartimaeus trilogy. I'm currently on the second book. This series is focused around the World's government and that they keep their power and influence by being trained in magical arts. These magical arts focus around summoning other worldly beings. Stronger beings are able to be summoned by stronger Magicians and so on. (That's obvious though). Anyways, each being is able to shape shift into anything imaginable in our world and are able to attain all the characteristics and attributes that this certain object or creature has. Anyways, i'm not gonna even start on the plot and the story because telling you what's going on and stuff will probably just ruin it. Anyways, I also highly recommend you give it a look if you're into the whole Magic/Mystery stuff. :3

Alright guys and girls, that's all I have for today! Happy reading!
~Link

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I just finished Unbroken. If you are at all interested in WW2 history, read the book. It is one of my all time favorites. It also has a little to do with running ;)

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
Well I kinda just finished all the books from the CHERUB series up to date, just awaiting for the next one to come out in a month or so

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Currently reading Return of the Assassin in the Assassin series by Russell Blake.

Just finished Revenge of the assassin and started the next right up since they are short books. Only about 230 pages or so. I've read the first three. This is the fourth in the series. Well, technically it's called book#3. One was titled a prequel.

Last edited:

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
I finished superstitious by r.l.stein sounds like a goosebump byte its not its a well put together more of an adult version :) should look into it

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
No I haven't actually read the books. I would if I was a reader. But I just can't stand reading for such a long time. I've seen every episode of GoT so far though. Waiting for Season 4 ^^

Top Bottom