MC Griefers are getting Out of Hand...

Can we make the minecraft server private?

• Yes. Please.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Keep as is.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've made the server whitelist only. So if you're not able to get in the server, post your MC name and we'll add it to the list.

Made a change: Upon death, you should be able to keep your inventory. I haven't gotten around to test it, but can someone confirm? Before doing so, make sure you made a bed, lay on it and store your valuables in a nearby chest. Keep some unwanted things in your inventory and die. I'll try to confirm this in an hour or so if no one has gotten around to it.

Lastly, is anyone still getting the End of Stream error message? I rebooted the home server, so if that didn't resolve it, I'll have to reboot my modem and router.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Plenty of times today my chats weren't going through etc which is usually what happened before i got the end of stream error. Today i didn't wait around to get booted though, i just left and came back. Happened at least six times, probably more. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I added Frozenfort (aka Freeze) since he asked me via shout.

Freeze, I added you via MC and not the actual list. When you have time, please verify if you're able to log in that way I can relay the adding command to D/Kreubs.

Top Bottom