MC Griefers are getting Out of Hand...

Can we make the minecraft server private?

• Yes. Please.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Keep as is.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Ok, so the minecraft server lately has been getting a lot of no life, griefing assholes.
They're irritating.
Destroying and taking everyone's stuff.
I was JUST wondering, is it possible to make another server?
You know how the IP ADRESS is in the home page.. and ANYONE can view the home page and look at out server ip's...
well i think we should move the minecraft rectangle to a page that only members can view.. logged in members..
and move it to another page.
and make the server only for members in the krew..
no longer to the public. i don't understand why it was advertised in different websites and stuff anyways..
cuz look what it brought, people who just troll us.. and destroy our property..
i just, like the rest of you, want a server where it's the krew and we have fun together.
no LOCKING CHESTS.. or GOLDEN SHOVELS...
because we know we can trust each other..
i hope people vote on making the server private.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not another server, but just make this one very private. Nothing but griefers and hackers.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I would probably start up again if there aren't any hackers or greifers.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Not another server, but just make this one very private. Nothing but griefers and hackers.

i may not be a member anymore and have no say in this topic but i do believe the krew should do this. Its your's and a select few's hard work getting destroyed by low lives.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We could have one public and one private?

That would be great!

The biggest thing for me atm is creepers exploding everything..Hurry up bukkit!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Creepers are hilarious. I hope that part stays on. All i really want personally is grief protection and not losing stuff when you die.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
it get's annoying when you have to do the golden shovel thing.
i like the not losing stuff when you die tho.
and creepers should stay XD
but i just wish it wasn't public. and i wanted to see if the fellow members would agree with me.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
It isn't that annoying to use a golden shovel, you click twice. Once at one corner once at the other.
Ok, I dont play on the Krew server, but I play on a well populated Vanilla MC server that there aren't a lot of griefers on, and the few that are there are stopped by Essentials.
Are you unable to right click twice? That must be why you are also too lazy to play survival.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i find gettng all my stuff stolen is far more annoying than using golden shovel. Silo, :yuno: play our server?

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
It isn't that annoying to use a golden shovel, you click twice. Once at one corner once at the other.
Ok, I dont play on the Krew server, but I play on a well populated Vanilla MC server that there aren't a lot of griefers on, and the few that are there are stopped by Essentials.
Are you unable to right click twice? That must be why you are also too lazy to play survival.

So you're giving this a thumbs down simply because of the golden shovel? Essentially, that means you're going against not having griefers. I don't mind if we have it. Why are you even in this thread if you don't play in the Krew Minecraft server then? I don't understand. You must not know what the Minecraft server is like now. It IS survival because they reset it to a new world. Find out more before you accuse me of being lazy. I prefer survival mode more than creative. I regretted going on creative mode in the first world. I've been on the Minecraft server more often now due to the fact that it's SURVIVAL in a new world. My point being made here is that I wish the server was private in order to keep out the people who destroy our property and take our belongings with them. The first world ended up getting messed up, and all i want is for this new one to stay the way we want it and keep out griefers.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
If the server were private, we wouldn't need the golden shovel because there would only be krew members in the server.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I don't play on the Minecraft server, but why not use the plugins to just stop the griefing? Too many resources needed?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
CraftBukkit 1.5 beta/recommended build isn't out yet.

In 30-60 mins., I'll be switching the server to whitelist in the meantime.

edit:
please add your MC name below so that I can add you to the whitelist.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Here are some trusted people. In case they don't see the thread in time.

Aimblocker
Lilsensation
A661ct3d - Steel
Mean_amish_guy - Moments bro
Moments is something like The Momentum - Not sure about spacing.
Ethan
Dezemaan
Tito
WhiteCarbon

Top Bottom