Gansta Rap

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
cant belive i havent posted this yet, its the latest stuff MC Ren released together with ice cube:

now that we fixed that, here some other stuff. first off, one of the best ice cube songs on his best album IMO:

incase young maylay sounds familiar, i´ll save you the brainwork, he is the voice actor for cj in gta:sa

jas, these 2 are for you since you said u like the cube dub c combo ;)

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
cant belive i havent posted this yet, its the latest stuff MC Ren released together with ice cube:

now that we fixed that, here some other stuff. first off, one of the best ice cube songs on his best album IMO:

incase young maylay sounds familiar, i´ll save you the brainwork, he is the voice actor for cj in gta:sa

jas, these 2 are for you since you said u like the cube dub c combo ;)

who have the mic at 1:38 (i know him but idk the name) i dont like kind king tee" speak on it" and the second of ice cube "war peace"so terrible(the first too) and now i go to listen "my song" XD
thx Genius
[DOUBLEPOST=1419965896][/DOUBLEPOST]
who have the mic at 1:38 (i know him but idk the name) i dont like kind king tee" speak on it" and the second of ice cube "war peace"so terrible(the first too) and now i go to listen "my song" XD
thx Genius
at 1:38 in the rat pack (sorry)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
thx Genius
[DOUBLEPOST=1419965896][/DOUBLEPOST]
at 1:38 in the rat pack (sorry)
sorry, i have a hard time understanding your comment, you said its terrible yet you give a like. so i really didnt get the meaning of your post with the terrible ice cube and king tee that and second that etc.:( the only thing i understand is the question :D and i can answer that, the guy speaking at 1:38 is WC "dub C";)

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
sorry, i have a hard time understanding your comment, you said its terrible yet you give a like. so i really didnt get the meaning of your post with the terrible ice cube and king tee that and second that etc.:( the only thing i understand is the question :D and i can answer that, the guy speaking at 1:38 is WC "dub C";)
I'm sorry that you have not been able to understand me:p
I said as Ice Cube is awesome in all these songs, my favorite is "war peace"
and I was well recognized singer WC, I love how he smacked the words in these songs
I hope I was clear this time XD
thank you again:)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
have been listing to this awsome song since many years, thought i share.
especially the last verse, althou i dont undertsand a word, sound absolutly rhyme technically sick.
@WaLLy @Lola or any any other spanish speakers, any translation or summary of the songs content will be highly appriciated.

[DOUBLEPOST=1426897994][/DOUBLEPOST]

Top Bottom