Gansta Rap

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i didnt understand a word, but some how it made me grinch!

here is something for sunday fellas (or for the entire week:K):

quote"
Poet Laureate Infinity:
A concept invented by the rapper Canibus in 2007. The song contains 5 different 200 bar layers, for a total of thousand bars. It was originally displayed on a virtual mixing board online. Essentially, you would press play and all 5 sets of 200 bars would play at once, with 4 muted.
You could at any time, mute one, and unmute a different one. And do this every single bar, and no matter what they would flow to make a new rhyme. As it was designed to make "infinite" rhymes there were countless different mixes that could be created.":

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
first of all, this:

i dont know if some of you heard rap city yet, but its a place where rappers come to freestyle, or kick a verse of their upcoming or previous albums. unfortunatly they censor out cusswords :/ still some dope stuff tho:

dogg pound, kurupt absolutly tearing it apart, daz didnt even get his turn, they actully had to wrestle him off the mic lol:

bonethugs freestyle, bizzybone drunk as hell rippin it apart:

very rare footage of mc ren & ice cube performing their verses of chincheck at rap city, i admit it rens verse sound a lil strange in the clean version:D:

dope freestgyle from redman, little much censoring tho:/

mama said knock u out:

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
What if I don't post any Gangsta rap, and go step further and post some Experimental and Abstract Hip Hop:

Shabazz Palaces:

[DOUBLEPOST=1417830694][/DOUBLEPOST]And here we go again with some experimental/abstract hip hop:

Dälek:

JJ DOOM:

Death Grips:

[DOUBLEPOST=1417830860][/DOUBLEPOST]

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
first of all, this:

i dont know if some of you heard rap city yet, but its a place where rappers come to freestyle, or kick a verse of their upcoming or previous albums. unfortunatly they censor out cusswords :/ still some dope stuff tho:

dogg pound, kurupt absolutly tearing it apart, daz didnt even get his turn, they actully had to wrestle him off the mic lol:

bonethugs freestyle, bizzybone drunk as hell rippin it apart:

very rare footage of mc ren & ice cube performing their verses of chincheck at rap city, i admit it rens verse sound a lil strange in the clean version:D:

dope freestgyle from redman, little much censoring tho:/

mama said knock u out:

I know "nothing" about rap but I can confirm that I like "ice cube" I find Genial I knew that at the cinema

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
seven is one of, if not the best rapsong ever made, its on page 2;)
glad im not the only one here appriciating it! true hip hop right there!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
@genius(or anyone lol ) What are the relationship between WC and Ice Cube

wc and ice cube are good friends, they started working together some time after ice cube´s feud with N.W.A, sometime around the mid 90´s WC ice cube and mac 10 formed the trio Westside Connection. thats about all i know. ice cube performed in stockholm some years ago, with WC as his wingman, absolutly awsome!

[DOUBLEPOST=1418759859][/DOUBLEPOST]
@genius(or anyone lol ) What are the relationship between WC and Ice Cube

wc and ice cube are good friends, they started working together some time after ice cube´s feud with N.W.A, sometime around the mid 90´s WC ice cube and mac 10 formed the trio Westside Connection. thats about all i know. ice cube performed in stockholm some years ago, with WC as his wingman, absolutly awsome!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

[DOUBLEPOST=1418759859][/DOUBLEPOST]

"absolutly awsome" i agree , i like more more and this kind of rap (the voice of ice cube with the flow of WC it's nice)
thank you

Top Bottom