All-time favorite game

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Zelda was great, but I played Super Smash Brothers on the 64 religiously. Remains my favorite game.

And then there's Guild Wars 2 :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It's between GTA:SA. BF3, GTA 3, Super Mario 64, BFBC2, CoD4, Far Cry 3, and so many more lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Zelda:eek:carina of Time's storyline, and your part in it as the player, to me holds a place as an archetypal piece of gaming history. It was built to be a classic, and built with the materials that make classics, in other words.

Compared to a lot of games today it's short.
Graphics obviously don't compare today.
I can beat that shit in 2 days getting every single thing in the game.

But it's still the best, imo.

It moves from point to point flawlessly. It has the best storyline of any zelda I've seen as of yet.

It's freakin' perfect.

Only game I would ever give 10/10

I must note that I have NOT played masterquest. I played a little, and I noticed that the only difference is the dungeons have different layouts/puzzles.

I am kind of sad that the zelda franchise is stuck with Nintendo at this point. The developers are not nintendo, so it's not that. It's the direction nintendo is going in. All the classic things we love about zelda are going to hav to be remodeled. I await the next zeldas with hope, but I do not expect much.

In all honesty, TP was good..... but not great. IMO, they need to go back and look at why OoT was so damned good and try to replicate that structure.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Zelda:eek:carina of Time's storyline, and your part in it as the player, to me holds a place as an archetypal piece of gaming history. It was built to be a classic, and built with the materials that make classics, in other words.

Compared to a lot of games today it's short.
Graphics obviously don't compare today.
I can beat that shit in 2 days getting every single thing in the game.

But it's still the best, imo.

It moves from point to point flawlessly. It has the best storyline of any zelda I've seen as of yet.

It's freakin' perfect.

Only game I would ever give 10/10

I must note that I have NOT played masterquest. I played a little, and I noticed that the only difference is the dungeons have different layouts/puzzles.

I am kind of sad that the zelda franchise is stuck with Nintendo at this point. The developers are not nintendo, so it's not that. It's the direction nintendo is going in. All the classic things we love about zelda are going to hav to be remodeled. I await the next zeldas with hope, but I do not expect much.

In all honesty, TP was good..... but not great. IMO, they need to go back and look at why OoT was so damned good and try to replicate that structure.

You could finish the game 100% so easily but I may have played for 100s of hours in total. As a little kid I didn't get all the hints immediately and I have seen all the dialogue of all the NPC's 1000s of times xd.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Final Fantasy VII, original PS ONE version, when i got this game i was only allowed to play it on weekends....i would be bitter mon-fri.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Sims was always fun, I mean who didn't enjoy setting the house on fire and taking away the door when you ran out of money.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Favorite game? SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOooOOooO many classics.

MY favorite would have to be: Pokemon Colosseum or Super smash bores melee

Top Bottom