All-time favorite game

Hotchkiss

Private First Class
Hey guys, I scrolled through and didn't really see one so lets have a favorites thread. I don't want a list of the best games you've played... I just want the 1 game. you know what game I'm talking about but I don't, so tell me!
Mine- Jagged alliance: 7.62 High-calibre

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Zelda Ocarina of Time! I was really addicted to it until my parents took my N64 away :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Easy one.

Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood. The second in the Call of Juarez series.

I was so beast at that game.
World mastery ranking. I haz skeelz!
118175990-4.jpg

It is like Call of Duty. Except it's western and there's no bullshit. Not a single automatic gun. Best game ever by far.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ace Combat 5 and Zero.... Damm the memories! WE WANT AC7 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Hands down, Z:eek:oT is (and always will be) the best game mankind ever created. :screwyou:

/me wants a Link smiley...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure i have a favorite. Games i played the most were MOH ( ps2 - frontline i think ), Tony hawk (ps2), Syphon filter (ps2) , 007 goldeneye(n64), GTA (ps2), and sports games. I played a lot on ps2 way back when before i had a PC or anything else. I don't game nearly as much now and hardly ever use my ps3. There was also a really cool game called Aero wings for the Sega dreamcast i used to play a lot.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Almost forgot Age of Empires.
I own:
Age of Empires
Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
Age of Empires 2
Age of Empires 2 Conquerors
Age of Empires 3
I still need the AoE 3 expansions and AoE 2 HD. :gimme:

Top Bottom