New Forum logo !

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Is this anything along the lines of what you guys are thinkin?
cskQTPs.png

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Kinda hard to read. There's overspray on the top left. And you can see the lines on the bottom right.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Yea, it's a rough draft. Biggest issue i have is it's hard to read. But just as a general style?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
In general, not my cup of tea (sorry), but I'm sure others will like it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like it. But the font needs to be cleaned up. Krew looks like KROW, and the I N in Kaptain seem like one letter. Same with the U and the N in Krunch.

I like the general style though. Now just add some skulls, animated lightning and flames and shit. XD.

Joking ^ (sorta)

I agree w/ Wally. Whenever anyone is presenting work, some people just can't wait to tear it down. Do it for yourself first and foremost.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
Would it make it easier to read if the letters were outlined in black?

Looks pretty bad ass

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Black outline would be win.

Trust me I tried it, it's just as hard to read as it is now. The spacing between the letters and the constant trade off in contrast due to the lightning is whats making it so hard to read, regardless of the outline.

But looking at it now...... it's pretty lame. It doesnt have that special spark that you'd want in a really unique logo. But I'm sticking with the clouds n lightning theme. That i totally dig

Last edited:

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Have you fiddled with different fonts?

Yea, but based off the Facebook logo i made, It sounds like you guys want a thicker tighter font. And there's not much room for experimentation when yall want it that way

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That was for a much smaller logo. It doesn't necessarily mean we want it tight on everything. DOn't worry about us, do what you think looks good. :ytm: here.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
Yeah by all means do what makes you happy :) you won't be able to make everyone happy any way ahaah <3

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Does anyone know if it's possible to make a transparent .mov file? If so, then I can make something really cool in there and convert it to gif

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Okay, here's an idea i've got. I dont know how I'd go about converting it to a transparent gif file (i'm sure it's possible though). Any thoughts, opinions? It would just loop over and over with the clouds n lightning
http://youtu.be/CFgg2vCLVT0

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice! Although, with it repeating like that, it would probably bug some people.

But i like it.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Nice! Although, with it repeating like that, it would probably bug some people.

But i like it.

Thats easy to fix. All I have to do is make it flash less and more subtle flashes

- - - Updated - - -

What if I made it more like it is now (with just text and no background....scroll to top of page)? And I put both the lightning and the clouds inside the letters, not just the lightning?

Top Bottom